Daily Check in Thursday June 25th, 2020

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did a 30 minute cardio/weights hybrid workout with Milhoy and added in 150 KB swings. Sweatfest.

Annette - I met you in late 2010. I can't believe it's been almost 10 years that I've been checking in with you. whoa.

Have a great day everyone. I am on vacay as of tomorrow. I will be heading to Ottawa and then spending a few days in Montreal with the famjam (dog included). I won't be working out but I'll try to check in, nonetheless.

Have a great day and enjoy your workouts friends.
siobhan

Hi all:

Today was Compound Giant Sets Live and yoga.

Ceci - have a great vacation. Mine starts next Tuesday :)

Have a great day.

KY & Timesaver #5. I definitely could have gone heavier so my brain is telling me that I phoned it in but I actually didn’t. On the other hand I could feel that my control is better, balance too. I’m pretty much ready to graduate to a 12” step up box.
Ceci, have a great vacation! Is your real name Siobhan? I love that name!

Great WO Jacmar - is it Lisa?

Have a wonderful day everyone

Long time Ceci, but the check in was going on long before that. My profile says that I joined in 1999, but I think it defaulted to that year when they changed forums. In any manner it has been a long time.

Today I stayed home and did a In the Living room Taebo which was 40 minutes with killer weights at the end.

Then I did 31 minutes of a kickboxing workout on YouTube done by a Spanish lady. So the whole thing was in Spanish.

Then I did 15 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes.

Was hoping to go to the pool today but it is more cloudy than sunny , sigh.

Have a great day and workout!!

KY & Timesaver #5. I definitely could have gone heavier so my brain is telling me that I phoned it in but I actually didn’t. On the other hand I could feel that my control is better, balance too. I’m pretty much ready to graduate to a 12” step up box.
Ceci, have a great vacation! Is your real name Siobhan? I love that name!

Great WO Jacmar - is it Lisa?

Have a wonderful day everyone

Lannette my name is Lisa :)

Hi ladies,

Today was Sage Rountree Sun Salutations, Core Flow, Lunge Series, & Standing Stretches. I forgot how great these podcasts are. It's been a long time since I did them. No video, just audio. It is too hot and I just didn't feel like anything intense. Yoga appealed to me.

Have a great vacation Ceci and Lisa!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.