Daily Check in Thursday July 9th, 2020

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Yesterday and today I did Dasha Libin KB workouts. She is offering free trial for 30 days at kbbody.com

I have a lot of her dvds but if I like this site I will (also) subscribe. So far so good!

Lisa - so generous to share!
Lannette - RWH has some real tough workouts on there. It's a great series.

Life is sooooooooo busy these days. My business is so busy + I am in two courses + my f/t job. Why do I do this to myself?

Have a great day!
siobhan

Hi all

Today was XTrain Chest Back and Shoulders and PUB Abs

Ceci - I LOVE to be busy. I am not good with idle time. I am super happy that your business is going so well. When one does well we all do.

Lannette - I have your address and will send DVD‘s next week.

Have a great day.

Happy Thursday!

Today I did Total Body Vinyasa Flow Yoga 45m w/Maris Alyward. I really like her practices.

Lisa, that is so awesome of you to share unused workouts!

Have a great day all.

Hi everyone!

Lisa, your generosity is overwhelming. Thank you so much!

Siobhan, I used to love to be super busy too. Semi-retirement and now having my business closed due to the pandemic has slowed me down. I need to catch up on CEUs though and that will keep me busy as there are so many.

Thanks for listing the yoga WOs you are doing, you too Sherri. I like checking out new things for when I start adding some non-Cathe wos back in.

Today I did KY and Xtrain Legs. I really liked Xtrain legs! It works the LB in a way I need to work it. I wanted to add posterior delta &/or abs but had a busy family morning and didn’t have time. So far I’m really impressed with the Xtrain WOs I’ve done.

Today I went to the pool and was there 3 hours. No formal exercise, so pretty much a rest day. Did a few exercises in the pool during the adult swim but that was all.

I may be getting an empty nest very soon. Both of my sons still living at home maybe moving out together into an apartment.

Have a great day!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.