Daily Check-in, Thursday, July 18, 2024

Good morning all!

Today's workouts:

YT-Redwoods- Cardio drumming with Lindsay - 19 min.
Today's States: Washington, Colorado, & South Carolina
Hydrow- 5 min. "Seattle Sequence" Rowing warmup- Seattle Washington
Hydrow- 1 min. "Space Needle" Rowing Challenge-Seattle
VideoSki- 15 min. Aspen, Colorado skier workout
YT- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Boardwalk Treadmill walk- 15 min.

That's it for me........hope you all have great workouts and a great day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Great workout today Linda. Lots of cardio!

Sorry to be MIA with checking in. I worked out on Tuesday - Caroline G (don't remember which one) and BB pilates for 10 minutes. I took a rest day yesterday as I was out of town with a friend overnight. Today I did 2.0 total body barbell minus the abs. I did 50 wide legged squats instead with 70 pounds.

Great to see everyone checking in with a workout yesterday. And I agree about Nora's workout. You have stamina lady!!! How do you feel today?

Have a great day everyone.

Hi ladies,

In a hurry, so I got up early to come to the gym and did a 75 minute weight circuit. My normal of back machine, dumbbells for chest press and flyes then I did 1 arm at a time with the dumbbells press, I might feel that later, triceps, biceps, shoulders and wrist curls.

Then the sled same as Tuesday.

Finished with floorwork for abs, legs and glutes and row with a twist plus a stretch.

Now home to change before my dentist appointment at 11:40!

Yay! To Linda and Siobhan and I am sure Nora's workout will be spectacular!

you are indeed an early bird this morning Annette. Way to get in a full 75 min gym
day before your appt. Bravo!!!

Siobhan, great job with TB Barbell & weighted wide squats….50???? WOW!

Hello ladies, happy pre-Friday:)

Sorry for the late check-in had to wait for DH to get home from work and see if he wanted to walk.

Linda- Wonderful job on today's workouts with:

YT-Redwoods- Cardio drumming with Lindsay - 19 min.
Today's States: Washington, Colorado, & South Carolina
Hydrow- 5 min. "Seattle Sequence" Rowing warmup- Seattle Washington
Hydrow- 1 min. "Space Needle" Rowing Challenge-Seattle
VideoSki- 15 min. Aspen, Colorado skier workout
YT- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Boardwalk Treadmill walk- 15 min.

Love the variety of locales and in the workouts too, it's amazing;) WTG and double high fives!! :)
Have a great evening:)

Siobhan- Awesome job on today's workouts with:

STS -2.0 total body barbell only. Choose to do 50 wide legged squats instead with 70 pounds.
Bravo on your workout, that was amazing! Have a great evening;)

Annette- WOW~! Another stellar 75 minute gym circuit weight workout. I like how you hit everything in your gym circuit workout and finish with abs, legs & glutes floorwork, and stretch. As always simply amazing and inspirational. Enjoy your evening;)

Here's today's workout:

I had to shorten workout time wise. I got too ambitious since I got a very late start on the workout.

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-20 min SOLID Legs & Glutes Strength Training-| Tighten & Tone!= 23 Min
Leslie Sansone -Ultimate 5 Day Walk- Wed 1 Mile Walk Only = 21 Min
TaeBo Amped- Sculpt express = 45 Min

Enjoy your evening ladies;)

Nora

Better late than never Nora! Good job with YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-20 min SOLID Legs & Glutes Strength Training-| Tighten & Tone!= 23 Min and Leslie Sansone -Ultimate 5 Day Walk- Wed 1 Mile Walk Only = 21 Min & TaeBo Amped- Sculpt express = 45 Min

You got it done!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.