Daily Check-in, Thursday, July 11, 2024

Good morning ladies...

Today's workouts:

IFit- "Treadmill & CrossTrain" workout - 23 min.
WKOUT AA: Today's States: South Dakota, Florida, & Rhode Island
Jenny Ford-Step Across America dvd- Mt, Rushmore, South Dakota Step workout- 15 min.
Hydrow- 15 min. EveryDay Mobility, Stuart, Florida
Hydrow- 1 min, Tampa, Florida Challenge Row
Hydrow- 5 min. Glute Bridge Burn Pilates, Richmond, Rhode Island

That's it. Everyone had great workouts yesterday, and if you're working out today,
I hope they will be as great!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a mix of Xtrain for bi's and tri's - about 45 minutes and added on 10 minutes of Boho Beautiful pilates (so tough).

I hope you are getting in a good workout Linda!

Nice to see us all doing something yesterday, despite the heat. It was only about 22 degrees here yesterday and it's cool and raining this morning. The air is still thick and heavy.

Good morning girls:)

Linda- Another fun adveture destination workout with:

IFit- "Treadmill & CrossTrain" workout - 23 min.
WKOUT AA: Today's States: South Dakota, Florida, & Rhode Island
Jenny Ford-Step Across America dvd- Mt, Rushmore, South Dakota Step workout- 15 min.
Hydrow- 15 min. EveryDay Mobility, Stuart, Florida
Hydrow- 1 min, Tampa, Florida Challenge Row
Hydrow- 5 min. Glute Bridge Burn Pilates, Richmond, Rhode Island

So fun and creative as well as a nice workout, WTG & High fives!! Keep cool and have a great day.:)

Siobhan- Very nicely done today with a fun workout mix with:

Xtrain- Bi's and Tri's = 45 min
Boho Beautiful Pilates= 10 Min- You are right Pilates is tough!

Have a good day and Streudel too!;)

Hello's & waves to Annette- Keep cool and have a good workout or rest day;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 30 min. No Repeat Full Body Metabolic Boost Strength Training- Increase Muscle & Decrease Body Fat= 32 Min

Leslie Sansone- Belly Blasting Walk - 2 Fast Miles= 31 Min with 6 pound vest
Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 30 Min Big Burn= 31 Min
2 Mile Walk w/DH

Enjoy the rest of your day & stay cool;)

Nora

Gosh Nora, you have been having some super workouts this week with
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 30 min. No Repeat Full Body Metabolic Boost Strength Training- Increase Muscle & Decrease Body Fat, Leslie Sansone- Belly Blasting Walk - 2 Fast Miles= 31 Min with 6 pound vest & Walk Off Fat Fast- 30 Min Big Burn 2 Mile Walk w/DH. Excellent!

yes, I am enjoying my treks across US and the different workouts I was able to find
with alot of variety & seeing beautiful scenery & learning a lot of interesting facts, etc.

Annette, I hope you are enjoying a great gym day or pool day or whatever you choose
to do today!

Hi ladies,

Well, the pool was a bust, no sunshine until now and since I am meeting Judy at the gym tomorrow for weights I stayed home and did a 45 minute Taebo off YouTube but it was one of his DVD workouts.

I am dripping right now, I had on my wrist weights for the duration of the workout.

So I at least got a workout in and I am building a pile of clothes to go to Goodwill so that is progress.

Everyone are doing great workouts with a wide range of variety!! Keep up the great work!!

See ya tomorrow at the gym.

Oh, Annette, tomorrow is gym day! Sorry you didn’t make it to the pool, but sounds
like you had a nice, long, sweaty Taebo workout!

Hi girls,

Just a quick update on my workouts today. DH decided he wanted to do Leslie Sansone -Belly Blasting walk- 2 fast miles= 31 Min. Instead of Walk off the Fat Fast- 30 Min Big Burn= 31 Min. I was going to do both and weights, but DH wanted me to just one walking workout today.

Have a good day:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.