Daily Check-in Thursday, January 5th, 2023

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did a mix of Phoenix Nation - her sexy in 6 weeks program - upper body and lower body (about 30 minutes total). I added on Cathe's Xtrain burnsets for biceps. I will do my own stretch.

Linda - thx for the reminder of Cathe's functional fit workout with jump rope. I hope you feel better after the chiro
Lannette - I hope to see you soon
Annette - I hope everything is healing well. When I broke my foot a few years ago, it never fully healed
Nora - I see you are liking MPL. I wonder if I should stop subscribing and just use his youtube workouts. I've noticed I've stopped using the longer workouts as they have too much dread

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning!

Another great Phoenix workout this morning, Siobhan, with extra Xtrain biceps!

Nora, great workouts yesterday: YT- Movement Paralells Life - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycle- I'll take one of each!= 20 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20 Min Fat burn-This is WAY more fun than regular exercise!
ICE- Chisled Lower Body Blast = 49 Min
KCM- 30MTF- Abs & Core- HGI Bonus Waistline= 9 Min. You did a lot…great!

Annette, another great Taebo 30 min workout followed later with a 30 min. Total body weight workout…Yay, today is “Stitches Out” day :)

Today I did IFit Newcomer Elliptical Workout # 4 - 17 min.
Peloton Extra: 10 min. Low Impact Bike Ride
CatheLive- Arms, Legs, Core & More! ( 30 min. Version)

have a good day!

Good morning everyone:)

Siobhan- Great workout today with mix of Phoenix Nation - her sexy in 6 weeks program - upper body and lower body (about 30 minutes total), plus added on Cathe's Xtrain burnsets for biceps.
Plus will finish everthing off nicely with your own stretch. I have not done any long MPL workouts yet so far I thin the longest has been 22 Min. I usually go for shorter ones but the longer ones look good for light days, but I have notdone them so I can't say. I just knowthat the shorter MPL's I've actually done so far have done wonders for mobility in low back,hips, and glutes. I feel like I have a secret weapon for healping my mobility and pain relief.

Linda- Another great workout for you today with:

IFit Newcomer Elliptical Workout # 4 - 17 min.
Peloton Extra: 10 min. Low Impact Bike Ride
CatheLive- Arms, Legs, Core & More! ( 30 min. Version) Bravo!

I know Cathe's workout was likely intense, but very good as her usual. Excellent mix in your workout and YAY a bike workou (you know I had to say that), and the Elliptical as well.
Awesome mix and sounds very fun;) WTG & double high fives you rockedthat workout;)

Annette- Awseome job on yeserday's kickbutt workout with: Taebo 30 min workout followed later with a 30 min. Total body weight workout WTG!! Yes, today is stitches out!! Whoo Hoo!! Maybe a Nice celebreation of some sort is in order WTG!!

Lannette- Hope to see you at check-in again soon. Be well:

Here's today's workout:

YT- Movement Paralells Life - Primal Movement Reset-Follow Along Routine to Restore Your Body= 18 Min
Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Walks- Happy HiiT Walk= 11 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling-LIVE Indoor Cycling Class - 45 - 60 min= 69 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Do This After Every Cycling Workout = 12 Min

Have a great Pre-Friday;)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Stitches are OUT!! I now have steri strips and am still wearing the boot for 1 more week. I can return to the gym as long as I do nothing weight bearing on it . So I can do upper body and leg machines and the elliptical only. Whoohoo!!

I also saw the dentist thinking that I broke a tooth, turned out to be only a small minute filling chip. No treatment required!!

Hopefully will get something in later.

Nice workouts everyone!

Ok, I managed to do 45 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes plus dumbbell weight work for chest, triceps, biceps, shoulders and back. Plus lots of stretching, found out that my restless leg syndrome not only needs the med I take but it needs stretching to help it not bother me when sleeping. Last night was not a good night for sleeping.

See you tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.