Daily Check in Thursday Jan. 3, 2019

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

I was MIA yesterday. I woke up feeling like I had been hit by a truck. I almost didn't go into work, I felt so cold/flu like. I pushed through and went to bed around 8pm. I feel much better today but did not push myself.

I did a Cathe metabolic hiit live from 2015 - 35 minutes and added on one round of ICE shoulder meltdown. That ICE series is simply outstanding. Is there anything else on the market as good as ICE? whoa.

Have a great day friends.

Happy Weds!

Ceci - I hope you feel better. My husband starting with that the day before Christmas Eve and mine started the day after Christmas. I rested a lot during my time off and it made a big difference.

Melanie - I did not start BB On Demand yet. I am waiting until after the new Cathe releases hit her On Demand.

Hi Annette!

Today was Stability Ball Total Body Weights Live. This was from 2014 and I am not sure why I have not previously done this one. It was awesome.

Have a great day.

Hey ladies,

Today hubby went back to work so I am alone except for the dog and cats.

I rearranged furniture in the bedroom and vacuumed upstairs.

Then I needed to decide what workout to do. I put in Cathe's KPC but the DVD player couldn't play it[emoji848]. I tried 3 times and no go, sigh.

So I put in Amy Bento's Xtreme Kickboxing and did the warm up, Combos and Intervals 1-4 and part of the stretch. Roughly 53 min.

I am sweaty.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ohhh. I love Amy Bento. I have her DVDs too.
And I like to rearrange and clean when DH is away. Lol

Today heavybag combos and 20 min elliptical. Working a little base for HM training.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.