Daily Check-in, Thursday, February 23, 2023

Good morning ladies,

Today's workout(s):

Blender- STS 1.0 - Legs 25 min.
IFit- Quick Burn Time Crunch Elliptical Workout #2 - 20 min.
Peloton- 15 min 90's Treadmill Walk

Hope you enjoyed your rest day yesterday, Siobhan!

Annette, great Ultimate Taebo 90 min. sweat session!

Nora, great job with YT- MLP- Primal Movement Mobility = 13 Min
Boss Bands: Total Body- Timesaver #1 Legs, Glutes & Core = 29 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- QUAD CHAOS - 56 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Post Workout Stretching- Stay for dessert! = 11 Min Love those "desserts"! :)

Everybody have a good day, supposed to be around 78 degrees today ! Yikes! and snow/sleet Sat! Double
Yikes!

Hi Everyone,

I wakened to a major snowfall and my DD texting from Ottawa at 6am that she is trying to get to work in the midst of a snow storm. I'm like - stop texting and you won't fall. She fell. She also made it to work, albeit late. What an interrupted workout as I also had as my sister texting.

Today I did Sydney Cummings abs and upper body for 40 minutes. I might have the winter blahs as I am just not feelin' it lately.

Great start to your day, Linda. That's a good workout!

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning ladies:)

Linda- Great job on today's workout with:

Blender- 1.0 - Legs 25 min.
IFit- Quick Burn Time Crunch Elliptical Workout #2 - 20 min.
Peloton- 15 min 90's Treadmill Walk

That sounds like a fun workout, WTG and high fives;)

Siobhan- I hope your DD did not get hurt from her fall. Wow, snow storm in Canada as well. I know in the Pacific North West We've been experiencing a snow storm that hit Portland areas last night.
Grounded all flights at the PDX. It gave us a dusting of a 1 inch or so nothing major. I completely understand about winter blahs. Great that you pushed through it to workout today. Nicely done with
Sydney Cummings abs and upper body for 40 minutes. Bravo!! High fives!!

Annette- Awesome workout yesterday with: Ultimate Taebo 90 min.That is definitely a sweat session, WTG!! TaeBo is fun glad you are enjoying it. Enjoy your workout and have a fun workout/rest day;) High fives!!

Here's today's workout:

YT- MPL - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- HIIT Circuit Waves - 60 minute Indoor Cycling Class= 56 Min
TaeBo Celebrity Fit Cardio= 43 Min

Enjoy your pre-Friday everyone:)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Another late workout but I basically did the same thing again that I did on Tuesday. So a 95 minute weight workout including barbell, back machine, dumbbells and the sled up to 10 plates with several comments from those who watched. Plus floorwork before talking again to a different young lady for not quite as long.

Guessing we won't have any real snow this winter unless it comes in March or April.

Nice workouts ladies.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.