Daily Check-in, Thursday, February 22, 2024

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning everybody! Great workouts yesterday, I'd say!

Today's workouts:

Blender- Step Fun # 1 - 20 min. ( Fun Macarena cooldown in this one)
Blender- Hiit Circuit Core Express # 3 - 20 min.
YT-Go Row Indoors- The Low Impact Workout - 24 min. (hadn't done this one for awhile, fun!)

Have a good Thursday! :)

Linda startin’ the day off with the MACARENA! :D Good stuff, LOL.
Yes, we absolutely kicked butt yesterday. Some strong dedication in this group!

Day Four of BodyMax 2:
Today is the Scrambled Eggs Premix, which includes all the step routines, cardio leg circuits with conditioning blasts and weights. Pulling out the blasts and adding in abs — 60ish minutes total.

Still haven’t tired of BodyMax 2. The music is awesome and the moves are so fun! I love all the “versions of Cathe” but I think that “era” is my favorite. It doesn’t feel like work, it’s just a good time.

Anita, that Scrambled Eggs Premix sounds great! Have fun! I really like Body Max 2 too
so many fun things in it. I like that bonus cardio segment too, I haven’t done it in awhile,
I probably would be all over the place! :)

Anita, that Scrambled Eggs Premix sounds great! Have fun! I really like Body Max 2 too
so many fun things in it. I like that bonus cardio segment too, I haven’t done it in awhile,
I probably would be all over the place! :)
It’s just the “finished product” from all the combos she teaches. So if you’ve learned them all you can skip the teaching part. But yes! I would not do the bonus cold after a long time away. So confused!

Hi ladies,

I did a Pyramid down style workout at the gym today. Back machine, chest flyes and press starting with 30's, then 25's then 20's. Same weights for hammer curls, triceps I dropped to 15, 12.5 and 10's, (3 different tricep exercises), shoulders was 15, 12.5 and 10 doing a press, rear delt, seated clean and press(with 10's), and shruggs. Then I did a cable exercise. This was 40 minutes.

Did the sled for cardio running it up and strap pulling it back for 4,5, 6 and 7 plates of 45. This was 20 min.

Then finished with floorwork for abs, legs and glutes and a stretch for 22 minutes.

It is raining .

Nice workouts!

Good pre-Friday morning everyone:)

Linda- Morning! Ooh a very fun & challenging workout today with:

Blender- Step Fun # 1 - 20 min. ( Fun Macarena cooldown in this one) Ooh I agree, fun song
Blender- Hiit Circuit Core Express # 3 - 20 min.- Love crcuit workouts
YT-Go Row Indoors- The Low Impact Workout - 24 min. Nice one!

High fives & WTG on all those sweatastik workouts today. Have a good & happy pre-Friday!

Anita- I love your Body Max 2 workouts, and it makes me want to re-examine that workouts fun premixes.
Great job on your workout today with:

Day Four of BodyMax 2:
Today is the Scrambled Eggs Premix, which includes all the step routines, cardio leg circuits with conditioning blasts and weights. Pulling out the blasts and adding in abs = 60 min or so approx. WTG & High fives.

Hello's & waves to : Siobhan, Annette, and :Lannette. All of you wonderful ladies have an awesome day and workouts;)

Here's today's workouts:

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn - Kettlebell/Kickbox Fusion = 26 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-30-min Glutes & Hamstrings Strength Training with Dumbbells= 36 Min
Les Mills Combat- Power Kata= 45 Min

Enjoy the rest of your pre-Friday;)

Nora

It’s just the “finished product” from all the combos she teaches. So if you’ve learned them all you can skip the teaching part.

Thanks for reminding me of that…. I had completely forgot….Years ago, I wrote down
the breakdowns of most all step combos from Cathe’s step dvds…I put them all on
index cards & separated them by dvd & put in a little tin box (like recipes:) ). I went &
checked & sure enough there was Body Max 2…..so I can practice!

Lannette, nice relaxing restorative day!!

Annette, another good gym day with about 82 min. of hard work.

Nora, you did KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn - Kettlebell/Kickbox Fusion = 26 Min (love it)
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-30-min Glutes & Hamstrings Strength Training with Dumbbells= 36 Min (sounds great) & Les Mills Combat- Power Kata= 45 Min. Yay!

Waves to Siobhan.

Thanks for reminding me of that…. I had completely forgot….Years ago, I wrote down
the breakdowns of most all step combos from Cathe’s step dvds…I put them all on
index cards & separated them by dvd & put in a little tin box (like recipes:) ). I went &
checked & sure enough there was Body Max 2…..so I can practice!
WOW! That’s impressive! What do you do for a living? Something analytical? Or are you just detailed by nature?

I’m pretty tidy and like my i’s dotted and my t’s crossed, for sure. But that’s even beyond my thoroughness. :D

I am retired…but I did work in a bank before. 40 plus years.

more than anything else, I just wanted someway to learn the routines without having to
rewind a thousand times.

I am retired…but I did work in a bank before. 40 plus years.

more than anything else, I just wanted someway to learn the routines without having to
rewind a thousand times.
That’s a great idea, especially if you learn well from notes. Your creativity never fails to amaze me Linda!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.