Daily Check-in, Thursday, February 2, 2023

Good morning to all,

Sitting here waiting to see if the groundhog sees his shadow (LOL)

This morning I did
KCM- Cardio Fit dvd-Premix- Hi/Lo Cardio only - 20 min.
IFit- Weight Loss Elliptical workout # 2 - 22 min.

Gotta hopefully get to grocery store & maybe a little start on cleaning.......again !

Have a good day & workout(s)

Hi Linda and Everyone to follow,

Today I did Cathe's LLB (an all time favourite). I don't do the floor portion so it was 45 minutes of pure Cathe and the gang joy. I added on an MPL stretch for 15 minutes. Now, to move on with my day!

Another great workout Linda and you are already finished for the day! Me too! Such a great feeling of accomplishment for me each day.

Enjoy your workouts Nora and Annette.

Hi ladies,

Today I came to the gym and did 42 minutes on the elliptical and then about 45 minutes of weight work using barbell, dumbbells, machines and floorwork for abs and legs. It was a very sporadic workout with lots of interruptions.

I have another doctor's appointment today so have to go home and change.

Eyes stayed the same so that is good.

Great workout everyone.

Good morning ladies:)

Linda- So did the ground hog show his shadow? This morning I did not watch the news. So what's the verdict are we in for more winter days, or an early Spring?
I know today is Ground Hog's day and it's also my wedding anniversary, it been 37 years,Wow I must have blinked LOL!

Another fun and challenging workout today with: KCM- Cardio Fit dvd-Premix- Hi/Lo Cardio only - 20 min.

IFit- Weight Loss Elliptical workout # 2 - 22 min. Love the combo of KCM Cardio Fit and Elliptical, good stuff, nicely done high fives!!;)

I hope you get to your grocery shopping and cleaning as you meantioned. The thing about cleaning its never really done, as in finished. It's an on going thing. I need a Star Trek house that would clean and always be clean never have to deal with it. Just like on Star Trek the place is always spotless and no one cleans. That would be so cool. I could get more sleep and start my workout sooner. Ok let's just say it's definitely on the wish list.LOL!!

Siobhan- Bravo on your workout today with:
Cathe's LLB (an all time favourite). I don't do the floor portion so it was 45 minutes & got to see th ol' gang, good times. Plus added on an MPL stretch for 15 minutes. Great workout today WTG and high fives!!! LLB is a toughie.

Annette- WTG and high fives on getting in a gym workout
and did 42 minutes on the elliptical and then about 45 minutes of weight work using barbell, dumbbells, machines and floorwork for abs and legs. I find even doing workouts at home its hard to avoid lots of interruptions when I workout as well.

Good luck at your doctor's appt. and great news that your eyes have not changed since last time.

Here's today's workout:

YT- MPL - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min
ICE- Low Impact Sweat- Basic #4 Wup+ Cardio1 + Cardio 2+ BB + stretch= 56 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- The Hardest Ride Yet = 40 Min

Enjoy a beautiful & blessed pre-Friday;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.