Daily Check-in, Thursday, February 15, 2024

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning!

Today's workouts:

Blender- "Bodyweight & Bands" - 35 min.
VideoSkier- 15 min. Mt. Bachelor, Oregon skier workout
IFit- studio elliptical workout - 22 min.

(Haven't done the elliptical workout yet....but on my way as soon as I finish my coffee! :)

Hope this finds everyone ok and hope you have a good day !

Good Morning Everyone,

Je suis retourne!!! Today I did a very short 30 minute Cathe live - cardio express + upper body. Wow that was good! I have an early start this morning so only managed a short workout.

Nice workout this morning, Linda! Lots of cardio!

I just looked back a bit at some comments - Annette - Whoa! your news is concerning. How are you feeling about this?

Waves to you all - Lannette, Anita, Nora :)

I hope to have a longer workout tomorrow! Have a great day everyone.

Welcome back Siobhan! Good 30 minute Cathe live - cardio express + upper body
workout this morning…. I love the express CatheLives….wish she would do more of
them.

Happy Thursday everyone! Welcome back Siobhan.
Nice variety of workouts from everyone yesterday.

Today I did Muscle Endurance: Upper Body Split w/abs 44m + DS & AE 10m

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning smiles & waves:)

Linda- As always very nice mixture and variety of great workouts today with:

Blender- "Bodyweight & Bands" - 35 min.- Nicely done
VideoSkier- 15 min. Mt. Bachelor, Oregon skier workout- So cool. I think I coulb be persuaded to video skier Mt. Bachelor (I'm Not a skiier) LOL!!
IFit- studio elliptical workout - 22 min.- sounds perfect post morning coffee workout

Fun workout mix, good job. Enjoy the rest of your day;)

Siobhan- Welcome back! :) I hope all is well with you. Good job on your workout today with:

Cathe Live- Cardio Express + Upper Body= 30 Min
That's a great short & sweet sounding workout and effective to, no doubt. High fives and WTG!;) Have a good day!

Lannette- Happy pre-Friday!

Great job on today's awesome workouts with:

Muscle Endurance: Upper Body Split w/abs 44m + DS & AE 10m- Sounds amazing, high fives & way to get it done;)
Enjoy the rest of your pre- Friday:)

Annette- Hello's & waves;)

Anita- I hope you are feeling better. Have a good day;)

Here's today's workouts:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-30 min NO REPEAT Full Body Strength w/ Dumbbells= 34 Min
Les Mills Pump- Pump & Burn = 35 Min
Jessica Smith -Walk On 15 Min Fast Fat Blasts- Fast Fat Burn Walk = 15 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20 minutes to FEEL GREAT! - Rhythm Indoor Cycling Class = 22 Min

Enjoy your pre-Friday;)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Well, my kidney doctor wants to have a face to face to answer all my concerns that I messaged him about. So I had a mini meltdown this afternoon and because my back/shoulder blade is hurting I did not go the gym for a weights day. I stayed home and found a R/C Fitness Cardio Kickboxing Workout that was 46 minutes and very good and I did sweat. So I did something here.

Nice workouts ladies. And a renal diet is for those on dialysis.

So hopefully tomorrow I can make it to the gym for a weight workout.

Have a great day! I haven't scheduled the appointment yet because I want to see if hubby wants to go with me.

Great job Lannette with Muscle Endurance: Upper Body Split w/abs 44m + DS & AE 10m.

Another great job Nora, with YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-30 min NO REPEAT Full Body Strength w/ Dumbbells= 34 Min., Les Mills Pump- Pump & Burn = 35 Min
Jessica Smith -Walk On 15 Min Fast Fat Blasts- Fast Fat Burn Walk = 15 Min &
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20 minutes to FEEL GREAT! - Rhythm Indoor Cycling Class = 22 Min. nice balances of strength & cardio!

And a final nice workout Annette with R/C Fitness Cardio Kickboxing Workout-46 min.

I hope your face to face with your doctor will answer your questions & hopefully
somewhat ease your mind…. I will keep you in my prayers….

Waves to Anita…hope you are feeling better….

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.