Daily Check-in Thursday, December 29th, 2022

Hi Everyone,

I am finally back working out. I got home Tuesday afternoon from Ottawa but was so unwell in the night and all day yesterday that I couldn't exercise. There's really no snow here but Ottawa got a serious dumping. There was a storm and then it pretty much snowed every day. I had to buy a full length down jacket to walk the dogs for a few days. I needed one! Boxing day sale so at least I got 20% off!

Today I did a mix of Sydney Cummings cardio hiit (30 minutes) and added on 10 minutes of jump rope dudes. I am so glad to work out!

I will definitely see you all tomorrow. Have a great day and enjoy your workouts friends.
siobhan

Good morning ladies, and welcome back Siobhan! Hope your Christmas holiday was great!
Great workout with Sydney this AM! I do alot of the Jump Rope Dudes workouts too!

No one has mentioned it, but I guess you all read that Cathe had to have shoulder surgery
and will not be doing "Live" classes for awhile. She did, however, pre-record 6-7 classes to
be shown for the next 6-7 weeks on Live each Thursday, and then when she's back, she will be coaching only for awhile. Wishing her a speedy recovery.......

Great & Great big workout yesterday, Nora, with:
YT- MPL-STRETCH, STRENGTH, & FLOW- 15-min Guided Ground Movement Practice= 16 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Let It Go & Grow= 27 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 20 min Refreshing Active Recovery Ride= 21 Min
KCM 30MTF Power Splits- Workout #2 Lower Body= 32 Min
Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Walks- Happy HiiT Walk= 11 Min
Ab Hits- Workout # 5 Slow & Heavy C,B,& Abs= 9 Min WOW!

Another great floorwork & seated workout session yesterday, Annette. Getting it done!

I decided that this week and until after New Year's, I'm not following a workout
plan or schedule and doing what I want to do, if I want to do it :) I wanted to try & get
in to see the chiropractor this week, but found out he is not in until next week! So, just
following how I feel. I did do a short mix from CatheLive "Icy Bootcamp" this AM, about
30 min or a little less.

Have a good day !

Good morning ladies& Happy New year;)

Siobhan- Welcome back, we missed you! Glad your back from Ottawa but sorry to hear your were feeling unwell Tuesday. Hopefully feeling much better today.
Wow, a full length down coat. I don't think I've seen one before, but I bet it keeps yo nice and comfy warm.
Since you live in Canada and it gets cold and snow that should be nice to have for walking dogs and just because.WTG getting in on Bopxing day sale:)
I imagine it felt wonderful to workout after taking a break.
High fives on today's workout with:a mix of Sydney Cummings cardio hiit (30 minutes) and added on 10 minutes of jump rope dudes,YAY! Double high fives & Welcome back;):)
Have a great pre-Friday;)

Linda- Oh wow I guess I missed that about Cathe's shoulder sugery. I wish cathe well and that she heals fast and is able to get back to her usual soon.
Its good you are taking a bit of a break from your workout schedule and working out if you want to or not. Nicely done with a short mix from CatheLive "Icy Bootcamp" this AM, about
30 min or a little less. Its nice to mix things up from time-to-time with a different length of workout.

Annette- WOW!! Girl you are getting in a workout no matter what, just one that works around recovering from surgery affectred foot.
WTG & high fives on another great floor work & seated workout session yesterday.

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- HIIT Circuit Waves - 60 min Indoor Cycling Class= 56 Min
YT-MLP- MINDFUL MOVEMENT & PLAY- 20-min Shoulder Mobility & Balance Practice= 22 Min
Jessica Smith- 5 Mix & Match Miles- Waistine Work= 16 Min
YT- Phoneix Nation- 10 Minute Skipping Weight Loss Workout = 11 Min

Enjoy your Thursday & Happy New Year:)!

Nora

Hi ladies,

Today earlier, I did about 20 minutes of standing boxing moves with some knees plus some shoulder and bicep weight exercises.

Add to that 30 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes plus weight work for chest, triceps and back with 5, 8 and 10 pound dumbbells.

Nice workouts everyone, good to see you back Siobhan.

Back to the doctor for a post op check and dressing change tomorrow morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.