Daily Check-in, Thursday, December 22, 2022

Good morning again !

Great job yesterday, Nora,with YT- Movement Paralells Life- PRIMAL MOVEMENT MOBILITY- Stay Limber & Feeling Young = 16 Min., LITE- Strong Stacked Sets: Lower Body Sets= 39 Min and
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- HIIT HILLS 45 min Indoor Cycling - RWK 7 LIVE= 50 Min Good mix !
It sounds like you & DH have a busy weekend coming up......whew.....I hope all goes well and you are able
to do the things you have planned for. Be safe....

Great workout at the gym, Annette, doing 40 minutes on the elliptical and 35 minutes of weight workout using dumbbells only plus 3 leg machines and floorwork for abs, legs and glutes., and a good long visit with your
friend ! I hope everything will go as it should with your surgery tomorrow and I will keep you in my prayers.
Will you get to come home tomorrow after the necessary recovery period there?

Hello to Siobhan & Lannette !

Just a couple little workouts this AM:

CatheLive Jab, Jump & Kick Express - 31 min.
YT- Jump Rope Dudes- 10 min. Beginner Jump Rope workout
YT- Sunny Health & Fitness- 10 min. All-out Elliptical Hiit Workout
Peloton- 10 min. Holiday Meditation (I rarely do meditations, but I did really enjoy this....very calming )

I think I will take a workout break over the weekend.....I have a twinge in my back/hip and a creak in my neck!
I do think I got a little carried away in my jabbing & kicking!

Merry Christmas All !

Last edited:
Good morning ladies:)

Hello's and waves to Siobhan, Lannette, and Annette;)

Linda- Yes, big plans for Christmas eve, weather and road conditions permitting. I'm sure that's the case with alot of people this time of year.
Great workouts for you today with:

CatheLive Jab, Jump & Kick Express - 31 min.
YT- Jump Rope Dudes- 10 min. Beginner Jump Rope workout
YT- Sunny Health & Fitness- 10 min. All-out Elliptical Hiit Workout
Peloton- 10 min. Holiday Meditation (I rarely do meditations, but I did really enjoy this....very calming ) Awesome!! Who doesn't need calm especially this time of year,LOL!!

Good for you planning on taking a workout break over the weekend. I might just do the same, too early to call just yet. Please take of your back, neck and hip and take a weekend workouts off.
Call it a Christmas gift to yourself to rest and take care. You are an amazing one of a kind person and deserve to rest and relax enjoy the season, maybe watch some Christmas Hallmark movies;)

Annette- WTG and bravo on yesterday's workout with a great focussed workout doing cardio andthen weights. Then using 3 leg machines plus floor work and for abs, legs & gutes.
How nice you had a nice long visit with your friend yesterday as well. I will keep you in my prayers asking for Friday's surgery to well and for healing and post surgery care/physical therapy to go well.

Are you going home after surgery like an out patient thing, or do you have to stay a couple of days in hospital?

Sending you ((Cyber Hugs)) and well wishes;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Movement Paralells Life- MORNING MOVEMENT ROUTINE to stay PAIN-FREE & FEELING YOUNG!= 17 Min

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Saturday Sweat Session #24 - 60+ Min Rhythm Ride Indoor Cycling Class= 67 Min

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Do This After Every Cycling Workout = 12 Min

Enjoy your pre-Friday ladies;)

Christmas well wishes and good cheer:)

Nora

Hi ladies,

My surgery time is now arriving at 11:30 am!! I am sooo happy, I dislike mornings so 7 am was not exactly my optimum time choice. And yes, outpatient surgery home after.

Today I woke up to snow, really pretty falling snow with everything white. Beautiful!!

So I need to finish baking but I found a new Cardio Kickboxing workout on YouTube. It is called Level Up! Cardio Kickboxing. The cardio was 45 minutes and I am skipping the weights at the end (another 15 minutes or so). It was a good workout and I sweated and I had on my wrist weights and ankle weights .

My phone registered almost 4000 steps.

Nice workouts Linda!!

Pssst....I might be able to get a workout in before surgery......well a girl can dream can't she!??

Annette, I giggled when I read “Pssst....I might be able to get a workout in before surgery......well a girl can dream can't she!?” I say go for it, if it’s ok per dr. and you feel
like it!!! BTW, great job with Taebo this AM…

I know I said I was going to have a rest weekend, but I know I will probably do something! I watched CatheLive this AM and it was a 27 min. Express cardio & weights
workout, so I am going to try & do it tomorrow….easy enough to modify down to low
impact and only 27 min. We’ll see…

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.