Daily Check in Thursday August, 8 2019

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did more SSOD - another bootcamp workout for the lower body. This is some tough stuff. I've been missing my Cathe workouts. Will do some Cathe this weekend.

Have a great day everyone!

Yesterday was Gym Style Back, Shoulders and Biceps. Good, good stuff. Today was supposed to be lap swimming at the gym. That has turned into walking at the Butterfly Garden with my kiddoes — we start school again on Tuesday. Tomorrow is Gym Style Legs (slightly scared — Cathe always kills my legs). Saturday is hiking with the dog — if I actually can still walk.

This year has been fits and starts of finding the right exercise and nutrition to get me back in shape. But I’ve lost 12 pounds since January 1 and, now that I’m back with Cathe, I’m confident I can lose the rest of the weight. I love being back where I’m comfortable and confident in my “personal trainer”. There are so many wannabes out there. I trust Cathe. I was a Cathlete for a long time, pre-kiddoes. I was in the best shape of my life, just following her workouts. Can’t wait to get back there again!

Happy Thursday!

Hi all

Today was Upper Body plus Core Live.

I am so tired this week. I think it’s the ragweed. I am trying not to take a week off until vacation which is the first week in September. I hope I make it.

Have a great day.

Hi ladies,

Today I went to the pool and stayed 4 hours, it was heaven! During 2 adult swims I did some water kickboxing so that totaled 38 minutes.

Then I came home showered and went to the gym and did 47 minutes on the elliptical machine.

Now I am home.

Have a great day and workout!!

Welcome again to the new lady! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.