Daily Check-in, Thursday, August 29, 2024

Good morning girls!

Today's workouts:

Blender- "Upper Body & Toys" - 35 min.
Blender- "Simply Barre" - 18 min.

That's it..........have a good day & workout(s)!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did Cathe's S&S for 51 minutes. I will do an extended stretch. I didn't check in while away but I did a lot of walking and trained at my friend's sons' gym yesterday. My friend is a PT and her 3 sons own an elite private training gym. It was pretty amazing!

I am off to Ottawa this Saturday. DH will stay home with Strudel the Doodle. He has too much work to do. I'll be back working out again on Wednesday.

Nice workout this morning Linda!

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Good job Siobhan with S&S this AM. Your visit with your friend sounds lovely. And
another trip to Ottawa this weekend! You’re a busy gal! I am sure Strudel will be
glad that your DH will be staying home :).

Happy pre- Friday everyone:)

Linda- Very nicely done on today's workout with:

Blender- "Upper Body & Toys" - 35 min.- knowing Cathe I'm sure it was a challenge;)
Blender- "Simply Barre" - 18 min. Also a blender- Cathe has some nice barre videos
Well done & have a blessed and hopefully cooler day:)

Siobhan- Ooh sounds like a fun & busy time for you. Great jobon today's workout with:

Cathe's S&S = 51 minutes
Plus did an extended stretch. While out town got in a lot of walking. Now your off to Ottawa, sounds fun. Have a fun & safe trip.
Hope your DH gets lots done on his work. I'm sure Streusel will be a nice companion and offer a nice little break taking her for walks.
Have a nice trip & day;)

Hello's & waves to Annette and Nicki- Enjoy your day & workouts:)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-30-minute NO REPEAT Full Body Functional Strength Training - BUILD MUSCLE! = 30 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-minute Low Intensity Interval Training (LIIT) Recovery Ride= 22 Min
KCM 30MTF - Cardio Fit - All Cardio both workouts No Dbs= 34 Min
Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 20 Min Easy Burn= 21 Min
Have a wonderful day;)

Nora

Today was a 10 minute march at home followed by an 80 minute gym circuit consisting of machines, dumbbells then the sled to 690.5 pounds pushed. Then floorwork for abs, and glutes. Short stretch and a talk with Judy.

Nice workouts ladies!!

Another hot day today.

Nice job today Nora with
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-30-minute NO REPEAT Full Body Functional Strength Training - BUILD MUSCLE! = 30 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-minute Low Intensity Interval Training (LIIT) Recovery Ride= 22 Min
KCM 30MTF - Cardio Fit - All Cardio both workouts No Dbs= 34 Min
Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 20 Min Easy Burn= 21 Min. Almost 2 hours!

Well, Annette, you clocked in 1 1/2 hrs with the marching & gym circuit. You two
won the prize today!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.