Daily Check-in, Thursday, August 22, 2024

Good morning ladies!

Today's workout: ( yes, "workout", not "workouts")

CatheLive- "Sweat & Shred Boot Camp" - 45 min.

It was a good one! Since I did the whole thing and it was 45 min., that will be it for today....
It had everything....cardio, upper & lower body and core, so I think it covered it all!

Siobhan, I know you do Lives sometimes, if you haven't done this one, check it out
sometime, time flew by and it was fun!

Have a good day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did more CG for upper body - back/chest/shoulders for 45 minutes. I added on 10 minutes of CG hiit. I will do my own stretch.

Linda - I've been checking out her most recent lives which I plan to tackle at some point (soon). Thanks for feedback on the workout. It looks good.

Great workouts from everyone yesterday. Have a great day.

Hi ladies,

Today was a heavy day at the gym. I did the back/chest flye machine and the tricep machine before the all back machine was finally available.

Then I did dumbbells 20's, 25's and 30's for chest flyes and presses. Same weights for hammer curls plus I added 35's and 40's to the mix. Shrugs with 20's and 30's. Concentration curls with 12.5, wrist curls with 12.5. Seated clean and press with 12.5, front raise with 12.5. Triceps with 20's, then some cable work.

Sled was backwards strap pull at 6 plates, forward push at 7 plates, 8 plates backwards strap pull and then final push was 12, 45 pound plates and a 35 pound plate and a 5 pound plate. Which was 683 pounds pushed. Then I was done, no floorwork today. This was roughly 75 minutes.

Judy and I talked for a long while and now I will be heading out to pick up my MOG dress .

Oh and my hip and upper thigh area does hurt today from yesterday's fall over.

Nice workouts ladies!! I so wanted to do Cathe's live from today but alas I had no way of doing it, but it sounded fun.

See ya tomorrow.

Annette, nice 75 min. Gym day! And I am sure you enjoyed visiting with Judy. Hope
everything was great with your MOG dress. Glad you didn’t have any delayed reactions
from yesterday.

Good day girls:)

Linda- Great job on today's workout with:

CatheLive- "Sweat & Shred Boot Camp" - 45 min- Sounds like a challenging & thorough workout, well done! WTG & high fives.

Have a good day:)

Siobhan- CG App- back/chest/shoulders = 45 Min
CG App- Cardio HiiT
Added on 10 Min of stretch

Very nicely done, WTG!! Have a good evening;)

Annette- Bravo on your 75 Min gym workout then later a 10 min floor work add-on. That was awesome WTG!!. Ooh sorry about your hip injury yesterday, if its bothering you maybe add some heat like a heating pad might feel good.
I hope yor MOG dress is what you wanted.

Have a blessed day;)

Here's today's workout:

YT-Kaleigh Cohen Strength- -30-minute DEFINED Upper Body Strength Training Circuits= 30 Min
TaeBo - Cardio Circuit #2 = 52 Min
Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 30 Min Big Burn =31 Min

Enjoy your evening;)

Nora

Ok, I think my new profile Pic will give you the idea of the new neckline, let's see if it works.

Ok if you click on my profile and then hold your finger on the picture and then select view image a grainy full shot of me and the dress shows up. So you can then see the dress.

Annette, that looks like a beautiful dress!

Great workout Nora with:
YT-Kaleigh Cohen Strength- -30-minute DEFINED Upper Body Strength Training Circuits= 30 Min & TaeBo - Cardio Circuit #2 = 52 Min & Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 30 Min Big Burn =31 Min

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.