Daily Check In, Thursday August 11

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,
Better late than never!

Monday -Cathe Live Low Impact Crush
Tuesday SH Chest and Back and Planks
Wednesday - KCM Step boxing, both workouts.
Thursday SH Biceps, Triceps and Core.

Going to watch the Live workout today to see if I want to do that one tomorrow!

Wow Conni! you sure got your workouts in. I have taken a few rest days. This week has been too busy. I will workout on Saturday I hope.

Enjoy this hot day everyone.

Hi gals,

Today I did a 22 minute KCM Kickboxing premix. Then to the gym to teach my aerobic/kickbox workout to one person who showed up.

She said it was good.

Have a great day!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi girls,

Today I did a 45min dance workout and later in the evening all 72 min of the original BarreAmped w/o. I hadn't done that one before. It didn't get me super sweaty or lead to a high calorie burn, but my shoulders were shaking during the light weight work and my thighs sere on fire and shaking big time. So far I think that has happened with all thigh sections on BarreAmped w/o's. I think I may return to especialky the thigh sections on leg day if I am not doing other barre work.

Hot day indeed! Today was lifting heavy boxes up & down stairs MAX.
:)

Excellent to be getting positive feedback Annette. I am sure you will get more participants when the weather isn't so sunny again. In the meantime, you get to try some things out!

You girls are making me jealous with your hot days! Thursday it was 14 degrees Celcius and it rained all day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.