Daily Check-in, Thursday, August 1, 2024

Good morning ladies…..

Today’s workouts:

Blender- “Pull-ups, Pullovers, Pull-Aparts, & Presses”. - 20 min.
IFit- Barcelona, Spain Recovery Treadmill walk - 20 min.
YT-Balanced to the Core- Upper Body workout with Toning Balls - 13 min.
Hydrow- 5 min. Pause Drill Rowing Cooldown, Seville, Spain
Hydrow- 5 min. De-Stress Restorative Yoga practice, Seville. Spain

That’s it…..Nora, thanks for keeping in touch with us during your rest days….

everyone have a good day…

Good morning & Happy pre- Friday:)

Linda- Another great bunch of workouts today with:

Blender- “Pull-ups, Pullovers, Pull-Aparts, & Presses”. - 20 min.
IFit- Barcelona, Spain Recovery Treadmill walk - 20 min.-- Love Passport workouts!
YT-Balanced to the Core- Upper Body workout with Toning Balls - 13 min.
Hydrow- 5 min. Pause Drill Rowing Cooldown, Seville, Spain
Hydrow- 5 min. De-Stress Restorative Yoga practice, Seville. Spain

Wow! That's an awesome mix of workouts, WTG & high fives!! Have a good day;)

Hi Nicki- Welcome back:) It's so nice to have you back. Great job with today's workout with:

Pyramind Upper Body- Nicely done!
Total Body Stretching SB#1 I bet that felt great after.

Enjoy the rest of your day;)

Hello's & waves to Annette and Siobhan. Have a wonderful day and a fun workout or rest day;)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Min Quick Walks- 10 Min Buns & Thighs Walk = 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-STRONG LEGS & GLUTES!-30-minute Lower Body Strength Training at Home = 34 Min

Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 30 Min Big Burn =31 Min
KCM- 30MTF- Cardio Fit- Workout # 1= 30 Min

Have a good day ladies:)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Welcome Nicki, thanks for joining us.

Today was a 90 minute gym circuit. Upper body included the back machine 2 sets (30 & 25), chest flyes and press with 20's and 25's, biceps hammer curls with 20's and 25's and biceps curls with 10's, triceps kickbacks with 10's, 2 arm dumbbell for triceps a 20. Shoulder was seated clean and press with 10's, Arnold press with 10's and a combo of biceps curl into a Shoulder press with 10's.

Sled was usual backward pull with strap for 6 and 8 plates(45's) , push with 7 plates final push with 12- 45 plates and 1- 35 pound plate. Total weight 678.

Then abwork both standing with some weighted work and on the floor for more weighted work and non weighted plus legs and glutes with a stretch.

Talked to Judy for another hour or so. At least the gym is air conditioned not so much at home.

Tomorrow I get my hair done so a workout may or may not happen.

Keep up the great workouts ladies!!

Nicki, great to see ya'! You picked some great workouts to do- Pyramid Upper Body &
Total Body Stretching SB#1....how have you been? I think the last time we "talked" you
were getting ready or in the process of moving......hope everything went well and you
are all settled in ! Great to hear from you! :) New workouts comin'......"coffee time" :)

Nora, nice selection of workouts as well with :
Jessica Smith- 10 Min Quick Walks- 10 Min Buns & Thighs Walk
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-STRONG LEGS & GLUTES!-30-minute Lower Body Strength Training at Home, Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 30 Min Big Burn & KCM- Cardio Fit- Workout # 1= 30 Min That was a long workout session!

Annette, another nice 90 min gym day circuit with total body & cardio....again doing a bit
of everything! Way to get 'er done! :)

Waves to Siobhan!

Good Yesterday Morning Everyone,

I took a rest day yesterday. I needed it. I got very thrown off by the puppy's needs yesterday. I did my jigsaw puzzle instead.

Great workouts everyone and so happy to see you back at it again Nora. Yeah!

Welcome Nicki!!! We are so happy to have you join us.

Nicki, great to see ya'! You picked some great workouts to do- Pyramid Upper Body &
Total Body Stretching SB#1....how have you been? I think the last time we "talked" you
were getting ready or in the process of moving......hope everything went well and you
are all settled in ! Great to hear from you! :) New workouts comin'......"coffee time" :)

Nora, nice selection of workouts as well with :
Jessica Smith- 10 Min Quick Walks- 10 Min Buns & Thighs Walk
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-STRONG LEGS & GLUTES!-30-minute Lower Body Strength Training at Home, Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 30 Min Big Burn & KCM- Cardio Fit- Workout # 1= 30 Min That was a long workout session!

Annette, another nice 90 min gym day circuit with total body & cardio....again doing a bit
of everything! Way to get 'er done! :)

Waves to Siobhan!
I ended up taking my house off the market for 3 months. Waiting for interest rates to go down. Market here is really slow. Can't believe you remembered!!

Today I did ICE Rock Em Sock Em - wow! I was so out of breath! Good workout and finished off with STS 2.0 Mobility 1.
Coffee time will be here soon!!!

Can't believe you remembered!!
LOL! And yet, sometimes I can‘t remember something from 5 min. Ago!! :)

Good workout choices with ICE Rock Em Sock Em & STS 2 Mobility 1. Enjoy the day!
yes, new workouts coming….sometime…..this is about the point where my “impatient”
mode kicks in! :)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.