Daily Check-In Thursday 7/9

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

Today is AOS Providence. I downloaded some new kettlebell videos last nite, hopefully I can burn them to a DVD.

Have a great day!:)

Good Morning !

Hi Tammy! I hope that works for you (burning to a DVD). Where do you get your workouts ??

Today's Imax2 for me !!

Becky

Becky~ Enjoy IM#2, what a great way to start the day :D I downloaded them from the Art of Strength website.

Oh Wow, Tammy, those look good !! Which ones did you get ??

I really, really want to start incorporating KB's again. I am very much a beginner, but enjoyed the few workouts I've done.
Got any suggestions on which ones might be a good starting point- of the downloadable ones??

Good morning Tammy and Becky. I should revisit my KB at some point this summer. I didn't really feel the love when I tried it before - they hurt my wrist.

Becky, I'm with you on the rotation but I'm sure that I'm behind you now. Today is LL and abs. Yesterday was nothing as I went to West Chester University for DD's freshman orientation. It was fun - she got her schedule. Although DH hates that stuff, I rather enjoy it. It was pretty much the sam spiel we heard when DS went 2 years ago. So Tammy, I guess you've heard it all 3 times! :rolleyes:

Hi everyone,

Today was a rest day, but added some cardio and did Diedre Morris Tap Less Step More. Nice brain teaser!

Have a good day!!

Evening everyone....

Today was Disc 31 chest and back. DH wasn't here to spot me but I wrestled that HEAVY BB up for four sets of flat bench chest presses. I really could use that tower right now!!

I also did STS weights-and-plates abs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.