Daily Check-In Thursday 11/3

Happy Friday Eve!

Today is total body trisets lower body. Yesterday I did the Low Impact Challenge Step workout. This was a good workout, although it has a bit of a learning curve (especially the last step combo). It clocked in at 50 minutes from warm-up to stretch, which is just perfect for my mornings. I'll spend some time this weekend breaking down the combos until I learn them. The music was okay, not horrid, but not memorable either.

Annette ~ Take care of that knee!

Carmen ~ Hope you had a nice rest day...Namaste!

Conni ~ I like C&W...but I like burpees too!

Siobhan ~ Shoulder & Arms from P90x is one of my favorite UB workouts.

Have a good day all!

Good morning Tammy,

For some reason I am just not into my workouts these days. Maybe I need to go back to the gym for a short while....

Today I did Sharon Twombly's 0 to 60.

It's Thursday!!! almost the weekend....

Enjoy your workouts ladies!

s.

Hi Tammy and Siobhan,

Tammy - You can have my burpees!:D

Siobhan - Not to worry, we all go through the workout "ruts". Maybe the new series will get you going..:)

Today was GS BSB and Ab section 2 from Amy. I really think the GS series is the best Cathe did in terms of longevity. These workouts do not get dated.

Hi everyone. Its original bootcamp for me after work.

Siobhan I can totally sympathize. Sometime Im consistent then other times im just not feelin' it when it come to exercise.

Have a great day!

Carmen

No workout, babying that knee.. but I did walk a lot at the school today while working not to mention all the stairs I do now daily. And of course the stairs at the school don't help my knee any either but I can't not work so I am stuck.

Have a great day!!:D

7:00 pm check in I only had enough time and energy to do 4 drill cycles of Bootcamp. I'll save the other 4 and do them saturday.

Annette - do you wear a pedometer to keep count of all the stairs and walking you do in school? Take care of that knee.

Good night all!

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.