Daily Check in Thurs Sept 7

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good morning all!

S/H back, BM back, CTX kickbox cardio and abs - all done.

I'm so happy - my son has finally done some active work on his college search. We'll be visiting the University of Delaware on Saturday!

Have a great day! PHyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hi Phyllis....good luck with the college search!

Hi everyone!

Today I'm trying out Turbo Jam lower body jam and adding on some Cathe floorwork (to be determined later;-) )

Have a good one!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

MM for me today.

Phyllis: I'm waiting for my son to give me a list of schools he wants to visit. Enjoy your college search!

Becky: Great workout!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Good morning everyone!! I am probably going to rest today. I have a long day with no time to get a workout in at any point. Yesterday I did one of The FIRMs new workouts. I was going to add some extra but no time. But, I did teach a kids fitness class. So, I got a little bit extra there.

Have a great day!!

Good morning everyone,

Good luck with the colleges Phyllis, I remember going through this with our oldest son, and I am glad I have some time until our little guy has his turn. I just hate the costs, it is just ridiculous.

Today was Cathe's BSS and abs from MIS.

Have a great day!

Good morning everyone,

I got up late this morning, I only had time for KPC high intensity drills. I hope to do GS legs floor work when I get back from grocery shopping.

Phyllis,Good luck on the college search.

Hi to all who follow!:)

Elaine

Morning,

Phyllis - You really put together nice workouts, you are a hard worker. Nice! keep up the good work ;)

Becky – I have Turbo Jam (used once) I forgot about them, thank you. ;) Are there new ones?

This morning, I did low max, okay guys, I do loveee this workout my thought is to do LM every other day for cardio, along with KM, Imax and Plyo :p :9 :p

I'm putting together a rotation for next week, that will allow me to use my P90X and Cathe workouts, its so hard tho, because they are all so good. So, what I've decided, is to pick 4 of Cathe cardio workouts and roll with that for a few weeks or maybe a week, who knows. Since, I love to do cardio in the mornings, who else can rock my world that early :p :9 x( I have to have my "daily" Cathe fix.

I’m trying to put it all together :)

Teddygirl~

Hello ladies,
I am undecided about what workout to do. I really need to some strength training. So, maybe I will do Muscle Max or Muscle Endurance. I will let cha know when I am done:)

Have a great day everyone!

susan

I just finished GS legs floor section. My abs are still sore from yesterday's CM #3.

Have a Great Day!:)

Elaine

Teddygirl,

I don't have a new Turbojam but there is one I would consider getting called Maximum results. I think, but am not sure that it's more advanced that what I have.

I did enjoy Ab Jam though and added on the floorwork from GymStyle legs for a good solid one hour leg and glute workout.

This evening it's Mowmax !!:)

I also have p90x and would be VERY interested in the rotation you put together!!! What will your focus be? (more weight, more cardio, endurance, strength?)

Hi ladies,

Today I did The Gauntlet and survived. Tonight is postion for golf league. I have to secure my postion of last place, can't let anyone take it from me. :)

Jenn

Today was BodyMax... on three hours of sleep last night and after working 10 hours today... I think I was having out-of-body experiences a couple of times.....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.