~DAILY Check-In THURS, Feb 11th, 2016

~Elsie

Cathlete
Well, good morning. :)My first check-in I started. lol.

Trying to get back into the swing of things today with a 45 min Denise Klatt (fitnessGlo) Knee-Friendly Step & Fundamental Strength workout. She's excellent and not too exhausting of a workout on my first day back in a little bit. Now if only I could get my sleeping habit back on track too!
Going for a long walk later, Can't wait!

Everyone have an excellent Thursday! Remember it's just about FRIday! Looking forward as usual to reading about your days and your activities.

Hi Elsie,

Thanks for starting us off. Aren't you outwest? What time did you workout today? Today I did two Qinetic XFA workouts + Q - Ariel's stretch. I wanted Cathe's energy but also wanted the XFA guys intensity. Oh well.

Great workout Elsie. I subscribed to Fitness Glo for a few months - mainly for Amy Dixon's workouts.

No check in yesterday. People in my house have been under the weather - including me.

Have a great day. It's cold outside -26!

Hi ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA..

Let's see.
Tuesday - Cathe Live Gloved and Ready
Wednesday - RWH Lift it Hiit it, Chest Triceps and Shoulders
Today - KCM Step boxing workout one with additional drills premix 1.

Hope you are all well..Siobhan, hope you feel better!!

What time did you workout today?
Before 4 AM which may be a first for me!
Yeah, love Amy D's KB workouts! Also like that most of fitnessGlo is low/er impact. Feel better soon! Flus this season seem to linger don't they?

Hey Conni, how have your shows been going? Sounds like such a blast! :)

I was supposed to have as rest day today, but ended up doing part of the X10 low impact. :) Was up before the alarm and decided to get some blood pumping. I can't wait till we get our treadmill, I really was in the mood for some leisure walking while listening to some training this morning. My boyfriend's sister has a treadmill they wanted to give us over Christmas and they forgot to throw it in the truck, we don't live far.. about an hour and 1/2 away, but far enough that we haven't taken the time to go get it. We'll get it when we see them around Easter.. walking outside right now.. too cold. brrr!! Have a great day ladies!!

Hi gals,

Today I did the Boxing Combos premix off of KCM TLC workout.

I took an afternoon sub job so I am working now and came in during the teachers lunch break.

Have a great day!

Hi girls, nice to see this check-in is growing up!!! STS DAY TODAY FOR ME. I am in meso 2, week 1 did disc 15 legs. Then tried some pull-ups with the bar (just few assisted ones) and did a 20 mins stretch workout fromCathe's stretch max. I've started doing some stretch at the end of my w/s whenever I have the time to do so and I'm so glad because my body really needs it!!!

Hi All!
You amaze me Dawn, awake before your alarm and then get up early. I woke up 30 min before my alarm too, and decided great I can still get half an hour sleep before my day starts. I am not a morning person, and I really need my sos to get his sleep, which won't happen if he heres me working out.

Today I had a break from work in the afternoon and did the first Cize w/o with my son. He enjoyed it so much that he wanted to do the second after dinner, so we did. The second one was 43min, and he was really starting to get the hang of it. He even asked if we could dance again tomorrow night, but let's see... First he has basketball training after school and my work before we actually get home.

I decided two dance sessions was enough of a w/o for today, that way I could finish crocheting my pillow and start a new project as well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.