Daily Check In Sunday June 11

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi Ladies.

I figured I'd start this today since I'm up!

Today is my rest day but I think I will be doing like last week with some ab work and some stretching. I enjoyed that. It wasn't a "real" work out yet it was something good I was doing for my body and it soothed my "itch" to exercise. :)

Hope everyone has a pleasant day.

Good Morning Everyone.....Hi Wendy, you are up early!

Yesterday turned out to be a rest day even though I definitely did NOT need another one! But life got in the way! DH and I did take 2 very short walks......then it started raining again so it wasn't exactly a workout~! I will try again but rainy weekends are very hard for me to fit in a workout.

I missed several days of my rotation last week being down with a migraine (yes, I've had them since birth, ALWAYS 3 days long , but this time it was FOUR!;( ) No way I can workout with one, since I barely MOVE when I have one. I am down for the count!

Anyway, today I will try again. If it becomes another rest day, I'll try again tomorrow! :p I am determined to get back with the program!

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Yesterday was a rest day that I needed
Not sure about today. My 2 year old son woke up at 5am with a seizure! It lasted about a minute and then he was unresponsive for about 5-7 minutes afterwoard. It was absolutely terrifying! WE called the ambulance and went to the ER. He seems to be fine, has a little virus. Probably his fever spiked to fast and caused the seizure adn it is normal to take a while to come around afterward.
Needless to say, I am quite tired and spent emotionally, so I will play it by ear today with Connor.
I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/159/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Good morning Wendy, Becky, and Maeghan...

Maeghan - how scary for you! I hope Connor feels better today. Get some rest yourself.

Becky - you'll get back into it, you always do. Don't worry about not getting it in on the weekend especially after the week you've had! Just start fresh tomorrow.

Wendy - enjoy your rest day and stretch and ab work.

Today is the double w/o day on the rotation. I am so sore from all the work I've did Friday and yesterday but I'm going to attempt it. I need to get started soon as it is only 70 here right now at 9:40 a.m.... it is suppose to hit 93 again today!!

The afternoon w/o calls for LL which I don't have so I'll be subbing another leg w/o, perhaps L&G. L&G is already on the rotation again week after next so I my look for another leg w/o to do, not sure yet.

Have a great Sunday!

Walk today, maybe with Cardio Coach, maybe with the XM radio. LOTS of push-ups, and maybe a lawn mowing with a push-mower.

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain ;-)

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today for me will be CC#6 (sean's version) and AbRipperX.

Wendy: Enjoy your active rest day!

Becky: Don't beat yourself up, tomorrow is the start of a new week.

Jane: You're an animal girl!

Maeghan: It is so scary when the little ones are sick, I'm glad he is okay.

HB: Enjoy your great workouts that you have planned.

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Yesterday was a rest day, unplanned but I was actually due. Today was PUB. I thought about doing a quick cardio, but we're going to be doing a lot of planting today. I'll get another workout digging holes. Gotta run, DH is impatient and threatening to put all the plants right where we dropped them last night. Happy Sunday!

I just finished my power walk.... I didn't mention in my earlier post that the first workout was a 45 minute run but I substituted an hour power walk. After all the physical labor I've done the last two days, common sense must prevail!

Tammy - LOL.... a lot of this work has fallen on me because DH is incapacitated from his hernia surgery. The doctor saw him Friday and put him out another week form work and no lifting more than 20 to 25 pounds. (I usually don't work this hard;) ). I have to say though, it does feel good in a weird sort of way to fall into the bed at night so tired you can't move. This is definitely "mixing it up" a little bit for me on my exercise regimen. Hopefully it will mean I can get this inch and a quarter off my rear in a shorter period of time!!!!

Jane: I could use to lose some inches off my back end....I'm on my way over to pitch in, although I don't think I could keep up with you! I'm glad your DH is doing well and I hope he recovers fully soon. In the meantime, ^5's to you for being able to get the jobs done.

Well, because of everything that happened with my son this morning, I have not worked out yet. I am thinking of making it rest day #2, but don't like that. I will probably do a stretchmax, but if I feel up to it I will do a weight WO.
I will admit that the knees feel better today. Probably over did it with them Friday night with the Gauntlet!!
I hope you all had a good weekend.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/159/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.