Daily Check-in September 14th, 2021

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Annette,

What's the update on your dog? I hope it's good news!

Today I did more Caroline G - 45 minutes of abs and glutes. It wasn't tooooooooo tough but tough enough.

You're still rockin' those classes Annette. You really have stamina.

Re: restrictions - some have been lifted but not all. We aren't on lockdown but still slow to get around due to restrictions.

Have a great day!!!!

Hi Ladies,

I'm still around just busy before I go away on vacation next week. Getting my workouts in though. Finished August 210 Workouts YTD & 30 Ahead of last year.

Geoff

Hi Siobhan and Geoff,

Hi , the dog has 2 bulging discs in her neck and I think 2 more in her back, some of her discs are bone against bone. She is on prednisone and a painkiller. Today she is much better, but time will tell if once she is better and off the meds, will she continue to do well.

Today hubby is depressed because he goes back to work tomorrow and he doesn't want to go back, sigh. Please pray that his outlook gets better.

Today I stayed home and did a 30 minute advanced Taebo workout off of YouTube and he used light weights held during the whole workout.

See you tomorrow.

Hi Siobhan and Geoff,

Hi , the dog has 2 bulging discs in her neck and I think 2 more in her back, some of her discs are bone against bone. She is on prednisone and a painkiller. Today she is much better, but time will tell if once she is better and off the meds, will she continue to do well.

Today hubby is depressed because he goes back to work tomorrow and he doesn't want to go back, sigh. Please pray that his outlook gets better.

Today I stayed home and did a 30 minute advanced Taebo workout off of YouTube and he used light weights held during the whole workout.

See you tomorrow.
Since I'm a bit out of the loop, what's going on at work?

Did step aerobics with Mom today!!

Geoff, my hubby got a promotion and the responsibility is taking a toll, not to mention he is down an employee. They have hired a new employee and she just passed all her background checks so that is good. My husband is a perfectionist which is good and bad. Hopefully the new hire is a quick learner.

Thanks for asking.

Geoff, my hubby got a promotion and the responsibility is taking a toll, not to mention he is down an employee. They have hired a new employee and she just passed all her background checks so that is good. My husband is a perfectionist which is good and bad. Hopefully the new hire is a quick learner.

Thanks for asking.
I know the feeling!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.