Daily Check in: Saturday June 24,2006

I guess I will start this baby off today!

Today I want to do some type of premix of KPC and LG. I just love the premixes on that dvd. Cardio and lowerbody is what I need the most right now.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

kim

Good Morning all!

Kim, it's so much more fun when you do a WO you love!

Meaghan, what did you to yesterday to be the equivalent of bootcamp x3?

Today, I did Step Heaven for the 1st time. i did section 1 and the intervals. The music is great! I just couldn't concentrate anymore to learn section 2. When I'm tired it just doesn't flow. I followed it with Coremax 3.

Have a good day. Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good afternoon Kim and Phyllis...

I've cleaned house this morning and just finished my workout about 12:20.

Step Blast today.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Hi Phyllis and Kim. Where is everyone today?

Kim, I love Legs and Glutes and KPC, Enjoy!

Phyllis, I have never done Step Heaven before, let us know how you like it.

I will be doing everything but the core bootcamp today. I have not done that one is a long time, so hopefully I will get some nice DOMS tomorrow.

Have a super day everyone!

Susan

Hey guys,

Met dh at the park and did a 1-1/2mile fast walk. It is very humid out there today so it made it very hard for me to continue. I still have my workout here at home to do but right now I am feeling nausea. It is probably getting so hot outside. But later I will finish my workout.:-(

Susan I am with you, where in the heck is everyone?

kim

Decided to exercise even feeling bad, but it actually made me feel better. I did the w/u of KPC and then started combo1 and my foot got a sharp pain after doing a jump kick. I know not stretching after my walk aggravated it. So I decided to do the floor work of PS legs and did a stretchmax,that was definitely needed. You would think I would know better about stretching!

Have a good day!

kim

Hi Fit Chicks!

I got a late start today, as I had lots to do to prepare for my son's graduation party tomorrow. I did CC#6 (candace's version) and it was just a great workout!

Kim: Great workout! I wasn't going to work out as I wasn't feeling up to par, but just like you, I did and it actually made me feel better too!

Jane: SB is so much fun! Is your DD feeling all better now?

Susan: I haven't done BC in a long time...may the DOMS be with you!

Phyllis: I don't remember if I have ever done Step Heaven...I'll have to dig it out.

Hello to all that follow...have a great evening!

Tammy - thanks for asking. DD is feeling herself again and working her two jobs again... LOL.... teachers in NC, especially first year teachers, are not paid very well so she decided to get a summer job working at Carrabba's Italian Rest. It is good money for the hours she puts in. She lost 2 1/2 days of summer school work and three nights at Carrabba's this week. OUCH!

Kim - you are putting out some really good workouts. I know you didn't ask for my advice, but please don't overdo it on that foot. You come such a long way and endured so much to get better. Be careful!!!

Jane: Thanks for the update....that is one hard working girl you have got there! But then again, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!!!;-)

Hey Jane,

I don't mind a bit you giving me advice about my foot. Sometimes I have to remind myself to slow down and be careful. I had pain today because I did a fastwalk with a hilly track and didn't stretch it afterwards. Now that is where i don't use my brain!

It is so good to hear that your dd is doing well now!

Thanks for caring,

kim

Hi Tammy

Hope the graduation party goes wonderfully! Congrats to your son.

This has been a Kickbox cardio week. Did CK tonight I love that one.

I'm thinking of going for S&H next week. I want to build some muscle!

Hey Phyllis! Yesterday I was running errands with my two little boys, grocery shopping, home just long enough to put groceries away, then fed the horses, then went to the firehouse to take care of the flowers, THEN, helped out at the local diner I was the only waitress and it was very busy. By the time I got home, I was beat! That's why I said I felt like I did BC three times! LOL!
Well, today was busy again, no WO, because I feel totally drained adn exhausted. I have to listen to my body, and it is screaming "I'M TIRED"!! Not exactly sure why, maybe just overdoing everything lately.
I hope to have a relazing day tomorrow and get a good long WO in. I know it will make me feel better. I just need a little down time I think. It has been a busy week!
Good night everyone!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/159/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.