Daily Check in Saturday and Sunday Aug 10 & 11

Hi Ladies - so glad to be working out again :) today I did Drill Max up to drill #3 and couldn't finish that one! I thought my heart was going to come out of my chest! Totally sweaty. Good short workout.

Off to the chores...Have a great day.

Carmen.

Hi everyone,

Today was BC bright and early, then lots of chores and errands..
Cleaned the grill and now I am doing laundry and chilling a bit..

Have a good day.

Hi everyone,

I managed a short workout today. I did 25 minutes of Tracey Mallett's Fiit and then did Cathe's Hardstrikes Heavy Bag Tabata. It was a good short cardio workout.

Today we painted my daughter's room a lovely pale blue/green. It's almost smoky.

Well ladies, the progesterone cream (bio-identical hormone) I am taking has been amazing. Okay, it hasn't fully resolved all of my challenges but I am actively working on that. It has done the following: improved my mood, my sleep, I have had sooooooooooooo much energy today and no hot flashes (this is a new symptom for me). I usually need a nap midday - without fail on days off. Not today???? I feel like you Conni!

Thanks for all the encouragement. I will let you know how things progress.

Hi ladies,

So glad you found a solution, Siobhan. I have been pretty lucky with my issues, so far....!

Planning on painting next weekend, too!

Today was Christi's Stepping Zone for my step day.

Hi everyone,

this morning I did Cathe's Bootcamp/Muscle Endurance bonus premix sans abs/push ups/cool down. Then I added on a short yoga workout by tara lee.

Good workouts everyone.

s.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.