Daily Check in November 12th, 2018

mom2five

Cathlete
Good morning, Ladies!

ICE Upper body chisel down in the books. I'm really enjoying this series so far (except for leg workout). Anyone have a favorite Cathe leg workout that you 'love'? I"m not fond of floor exercises.

Hi Melanie- I don't know if I'd call it my favourite to do but the Trisets Legs Live is one heck of a lower body challenge. I did it last week and I was still feeling it 3 days later.
Today I did HIIT Upper Body Circuit. Cathy's HIIT workouts are always good ones.
Make today a good one!
Melanie

Hi ladies,

Older leg workout would be Leaner Legs off of the CTX series.

Today I taught my Silver and Fit 1 with some added things, to 15 ladies for an hour. I am still hurting so I used no weight or 3 pound weights today. They all loved it, but really they just love my music, they were belting out 'Going to the Chapel' and Boardwalk', LOL!!
Then I did 24 minutes on the stair machine for some added cardio.

Arm still hurts,sigh.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi all

Melanie there are so many great Cathe leg workout. Do you subscribe to Cathe Live? There are quite a few on there. If not I like XTrain legs, PLB, Cardio Leg Blast, lift it HIIT it Legs. I really don’t enjoy floor work either.

Today was To the Mat Legs and Icy Core Live-which was all floor work ;)

Have a great day.

Hi Everyone,

i could not get up this morning so all I could muster was a 30 minute walk in high park today (it's a huge and beautiful park in the west end of toronto). It was lovely. I hope to see you all tomorrow.

and melanie - i love cardio leg blast and ICE chiselled lower body blast. That said, i love STS squat rack legs - i don't have a squat rack. love how heavy cathe goes in STS SRL.

great to see us all checking!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.