Daily Check in Monday September 24th, 2018

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did a short 30 minute jump rope workout from SSOD. It was pretty good! Nothing else today as I am sore and can feel a cold coming on in my chest. yikes.

Nice to see you Missy! LIC! I used to do that workout a lot. I love the music. I just don't have enough room for choreographed step workouts, unfortunately.

Have a good day everyone.

Hi ladies

Today was Strong Total Body Live. It was great.

Ceci - I hope you feel better!

Have a great day.

Hi ladies,

Today I taught my Seated Silver and Fit workout to 9 members for about 47 minutes, then the 2nd class was my Cardio Kickbox circuit workout to 9 ladies for about 50 minutes.

I was beat.

Rainy here. But I went out after taking son to work and got a 2nd pair of skinny jeans just because I like them and they had my size after much searching and I want to have 2 pairs.[emoji16]

Have a great day and get better Ceci!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi all!

Today I did a 30 minute bike ride and a 30 minute run. It was nice and cool today, and my run time was faster. I’m going to start to train on the bike more. For one thing, I think my joint couldn’t handle a long run the way it can handle a long ride. For another thing, I’m still hoping to get my husband back on the bike without actually nagging.

Take care!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.