Daily Check-in, Monday, September 16, 2024

Hi girls, Welcome to another Monday!

Today's workouts: (modifying where & how I need to, for my knee)

Blender- "Power Moves: Upper/Lower Body" - 29 min.
Blender- "FitTower, Plates, & Mini-ball Core" - 16 min.
Hydrow Circuit Training- 10 min. Row & Upper Body Burn Circuit

That's it. Good job on your workouts over the weekend (Annette & Siobhan)
Glad you are feeling better Siobhan!

Have a good day!

Hi Linda and all who follow,

Today I did a 55 minute Mzi Kickboxing workout off YouTube. It was very dynamic and he actually included a cooldown stretch at the end for about 4 minutes or so. I had on my wrist weights so there was added intensity for half of it. It was the 10th workout and it was labeled a 'milestone' . My phone registered over 4000 steps just in the workout alone.

I am a sweaty mess.

See the kidney doctor at 2.

Nice workout Linda!

Have a great day!

Good morning girls:)

Linda- I hope the rest weekend helped your knee. Great job on your workouts today with:

Blender- "Power Moves: Upper/Lower Body" - 29 min.- sounds tough
Blender- "FitTower, Plates, & Mini-ball Core" - 16 min.- Pilates is tougher than it looks
Hydrow Circuit Training- 10 min. Row & Upper Body Burn Circuit- you always have fun sounding rowing workouts;)

Have a good day;)

Annette- Great job on your workout today with:

YT- Mzi Kickboxing w/stretch= 55 Min w/wearing wrist weights- that was quite a tough workout, sounds sweatastc! Good luck at your doctor's appointment later. Have a great day:)

Siobhan - I hope you are feeling better. Take care:)

Nicki- Waves and hello's to you. Have a goo day;)

Here's today's workout:

ICE- Metabolic Total Body = 49 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - 20-minute FULLY SEATED HIIT Cardio Bike Workout= 21 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Quick & INTENSE 10-minute Cycling Workout- THE JOURNEY ENCORE!= 10 Min

Have a blessed day ladies;)

Nora

Last edited:
you always have fun sounding rowing workouts;)
Yep, Nora, I love my Hydrow Circuit Training rower workouts!!! To date, they have 194
circuit workouts (on&off rower) in the time range of 10 min., 20 min., & 30 min. They’re
my favorites, but they also have warmups, cooldowns on rower, main workouts
ranging from 1 min. To an hour I think, and Journey workouts that are just scenic with
no trainers, just music…..And they also have regular strength workouts as well as yoga,
pilates, core, mobility & stretches. Good selection!!!

Hello, Ladies!
Today I did:
STS 2.0 Active Recovery 12 min
STS 2.0 Total Body Stretching - 25 minutes
Blitz 45 HiiT workout at they gym - 45 minutes

Linda, good workout! How is your knee?

Annette - WOW!! 4,000 steps?! Awesome!

Nora, I love ICE! I do not have a bike so I cannot do any of those workouts. I admire those of you who do. The bike kicks me big time when I get on at the gym.

Waves to Siobhan. Hope you are feeling better:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.