Daily Check-in Monday, September 13th, 2021

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Annette,

Today I did a short 30 minute Caroline G hiit workout - her latest. Wow that was very very tough. I can't believe I did the whole thing! Time to stretch!

What a lovely celebration you had yesterday. I miss church events. We are only now really allowing more people at Church and with masks so I haven't been back since the pandemic started.

I am sorry to read about your beloved dog. I hope everything is all right.

have a great workout!

Hi Siobhan,

Dog (Dakota) goes to the vet at 1, let's pray it is a treatable thing. Hubby will be so depressed if he has to have her put down. She is a black lab.

Today I had 7 ladies and we did an older workout but I added arms to most of the moves(originally it was mostly legs ie..side steps, grapevines, mambo with very little arms) so it was a different feel and for once I sweated . Normally I don't. It was an hour circuit.

Then I did 40 minutes of weight work including barbell for chest press, back and shoulder machines, cables and floorwork for abs, legs and glutes.

Nice workout for you too.

Are Canada's numbers going up? Seems like you have been on some form of restriction for a long time.

Have a great day!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.