Daily Check-in, Monday, October 21, 2024

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies!

Today's workouts:

Blender- "Alternate It: Total Body - 25 min.
Blender- "Boxing: Combos & Heavy Bag" - 22 min.

That's it! Have a good day all!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did STS Meso 3 week 2 for legs - I shaved off some of the rest periods so it was about 45 minutes. Gawwwsh I love the variety Cathe offers.

Nice mish mosh this morning, Linda!
Nicki - you sure worked out this weekend!
Annette - have you ever tried the blender/Cathe live just for a month to try out all of Cathe's boxing type workouts?
Nora - I hope you had a fun and rested weekend

Have a great day and workout ladies!

Hi ladies,

No Siobhan, I have never had Cathe's blender or anything other than her DVDs.

Today I did Cathe's MMA BOXING which is a challenge if you don't want to jump ( leg drills and all) and the abs are tough too but I did modify but what I did manage to do not modified amazed myself. So I am happy with that one.

Nice workouts ladies!

Hello, Ladies!
Linda, I love your blender workouts. I have never used the blender and am thinking I want to try it once I get my house sold and get into my forever home. I will be putting my house back on the market at the end of this month.

Siobhan, STS Meso 3 week 2 for legs is a good one. If I remember, the rests are 3 minutes? Good to shorten it bit with reducing them.

Annette, Cathe's MMA BOXING is a good one. I look a little spastic with the kicking but as long as I'm doing something that resembles a kick, I'm good!

Hello to Nora!

Today I did Cathe's Yoga Relax. Felt like I really needed it after yesterday's workouts. My left leg is hurting a bit so I thought the yoga might help.

Yay Annette with MMA Boxing.........usually I just use & do the combos in some blender
workouts. Since most everything I do is low impact, it is easy enough to modify.

Nicki, your Cathe's Yoga Relax workout sounds very relaxing after that "bang up" day
you had yesterday! :) Yes, highly recommend giving OnDemand a try. You'll have the
blender option, all the dvds, and CatheLive at your fingertips. Good luck with the house!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.