Daily Check in Monday, October 12th, 2020

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did more Caroline Girvan. I am following her program so I did day 7 lower body (again). I struggled to walk down stairs after doing this one previously. I stopped at 30 minutes and moved onto a 30 minute hiit workout by her. I did my own stretch.

Thanksgiving was great. good food. One of my DD's boyfriend's is a chef so he made pumpkin pie and apple crisp for us (the apple crisp was beyond - gluten and cow dairy free - he used nuts, oatmeal, goat butter, tapioca starch, almond flour).

I hope you all get in a great workout today.

lilacsinspring - you're inspiring me to go for a walk today (if it doesn't rain).

see you all tomorrow!

Hi ladies,

Today I had 7 for my Silver and Fit class. We did a 45 minute circuit.

Then I did 52 minutes of weight work including barbell chest press ( got one maybe 2 reps at 110. Then did flies, shoulder press, overhead 1 arm triceps, concentration curls, hammers and lying overhead for back, oh and hammer with a twist all with multiple weights using dumbbells.

Then floorwork for abs, legs and glutes.

Raining here and cool.

Have a great day and workout!!

Unexpected "rest" day because my father thought he was having a heart attack, turned out to be a panic attack (the ER doctor told us he's seeing "a lot" of this) Glad he's okay but what a day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.