Daily Check-in, Monday, November 21, 2022

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning all,

Great variety & workouts yesterday, Lannette, doing a Sauna/Face Massage/acupressure points 20m, PV 20 Min LB Strength & Stability (Heavy Ankle Band Antonietta V.)
Pilates Apparatus Studio for LB 35m, Treadmill Intensity Intervals 14m & Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m

Hello to Annette, Nora & Siobhan..

Today workouts:
CatheBlender- Lift & Split It-Chest & Triceps - 27 min.

Lite-Metabolic Blast dvd - I did a programmed dvd workout of the warmup, 9 of my fav exercises in the workout & the cooldown/stretch) worked out to be approx 26 min.

Bitgym- 10 min. relaxing row at 20 SPM on Donner Lake, California.

Do any of you ladies watch any of the Christmas movies, on Hallmark, GFAC, Lifetime this time of the year?
I have been getting into watching alot of them lately, and I have seen many really good ones, new & old.
One of my favs is "Christmas Under Wraps" with Candice Cameron Bure.....(Hallmark) I bet I have seen it 10 or more times but I still enjoy it !

Have a good day !

Good afternoon everyone! Today was:

- Sauna/Face Yoga 20m
- 20 Min Active Stretch & Self Massage (Foam Roller Zach M. 8/25/20)
- Rower 21m Intervals
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m

Linda - Great workout for you! That row sounds especially wonderful!

Funny you should ask about Christmas movies. I was just telling DH that between GFAC and the two Hallmark channels I feel overwhelmed. I think it’s also because we have so many little house projects going. I don’t like sitting for that long lately. I’ll check out “Christmas Under Wraps”. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen it.

Waves to everyone else. I’ll check in later to see your workouts.

Good morning everyone:)

Hello's and waves to Siobhan, Lannette, and Annette I hope you are all doing well.

Linda- Great workouts today with:

CatheBlender- Lift & Split It-Chest & Triceps - 27 min.
Lite-Metabolic Blast dvd - I did a programmed dvd workout of the warmup, 9 of my fav exercises in the workout & the cooldown/stretch) worked out to be approx 26 min.
Bitgym- 10 min. relaxing row at 20 SPM on Donner Lake, California.
WTG!! Those all sound like fun workouts and vwery time efficient too, gotta love that. My BIL lives near Donner Pass, we've visited years ago driving it in the snow. I couldn't help but think about the pioneers
crossing the pass in the snow. It's formidable even now ion the snow and ice, must've been a thousand times and beyond worse back then.

Yes, I love it when the Holiday movie marathons start. Ion television kicked off yesterday with every Sunday all day Christmas movie maranthon, I think it through December 25th, YAY!! I have several favorite Christmas movies, but the ones
I look for every year and even bought dvds for are: A Christmas Kiss, A Christmas Kiss II, and many more. I adore Christmas movies its so nice to get in the spirit.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Phoneix Nation - 10 Minute Kettlebell-Jump Rope Skipping Workout for Beginners = 11 Min
Hardcore: High Step Challenge-Timesaver #1= 51 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- WE'RE BACK!= 30 Min

Have a blessed Monday;)

Nora

Hi Everyone,

Great to see you all checking in. No workout from me today. Just a lot of running around doing errands with my DD's.

I have never watched a Hallmark movie before. I barely watch movies. I get fidgety and if I don't buy into the premise of the movie, I can't commit. It's a flaw in my character.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.