Daily Check In Monday November 21, 2011

Good Morning!

Rest day for me today...usual Monday struggle to get out of bed on time :rolleyes::rolleyes::roll eyes:

Siobhan ~ Thanks for getting us started...

Have a good day all! Only three days of work this week :D:D:D

I have to change my quote cos it's not true. Always kidding....

This morning I did Cathe's Turbo Barre. She did a great job with this one. It flew by and it was something like 74 minutes!

Have a great Monday my friends in fitness. And conni - so impressed. you were like a real ballerina! The ballet was nice. The set didn't impress me like Cinderella did but it was the Russian Ballet after all. Sofia enjoyed it. Cecilia expressed feeling tortured by being seen in public with her family. nice.

Enjoy your workouts ladies.

Hi ladies,

Tammy - I am only working 2 days this week! I am very happy about that, let me tell you!!

Siobhan - I am glad you enjoyed the ballet. I always enjoyed Cinderella more myself, the first act in Nutcracker can drag, imo. I love the Profoviev score and I like to listen to it during the holidays. I never played Cinderella ( it always went to the a blonde dancer), my dark hair and features always fared better playing the evil roles, which I enjoyed immensely. I always played on of the "seasons" in Cinderella, and Snow Queen in Nutrcracker, which I really enjoyed, until the snow starts falling onstage...and in your eyes...nose...etc....

Anyways, today was Bob Harper Pure strength. Great hi rep. low weight workout - if you can stand the background people....yikes.

Good evening ladies - tonight was an evening walk with mom and a small piece of jelly roll for dessert :p

Have a great evening.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.