Daily Check-in, Monday, May 13, 2024

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning girls!

Hope you all had a nice weekend, and nice workouts for you! Good for you, Nora, getting in a
workout yesterday!

Today's workouts are another "mish-mosh" :):

Blender- "Mini Muscle Meltdown- Biceps" - 15 min.
Blender add-on - "Jump Rope & "Active" Legs" - 15 min.
Interval Timer App- "16 min. Cardio Tabatas"
CrossRope App- "8 min. Gentle Movement"

Workouts are "here & there", but fun!

Have a good day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today was more of a rest day. I did Boho Beautiful - yoga stretch for 35 minutes and added on a 15 minute Boho Beautiful meditation.

Great workout this morning Linda! Lots of cardio!

Nora - I hope you are feeling better!
Annette - no doubt you are rested and ready for the gym today - or, at least your workout.

Have a great day friends in fitness :)

Hi ladies,

Today was the Taebo Fast Blasting Cardio which is 46 minutes long and I had my wrist weights on because I don't have the bands they use. I am sweaty.

Today I have another appointment with my renal doctor so I was up earlier to make sure I got a workout in.

Yesterday was nice 2 out of 3 boys came over bearing cards and gifts( BTW it pays to send said sons links to books you want in case they can't come up with a gift on their own) it worked I got 2 books and will get a 3rd book tomorrow when youngest drops by on his day off from work. Plus I had hubby order me yet another book, and middle son also came with some loaner books from his own library. So I am set for awhile with reading material.

Nice workouts ladies.

See ya tomorrow at the gym.

Last edited:
Happy Monday ladies:))

Linda- I hope you had a good weekend and had fun.

Great job on your workouts today with:

Blender- "Mini Muscle Meltdown- Biceps" - 15 min. -Nice One;)
Blender add-on - "Jump Rope & "Active" Legs" - 15 min.- Sounds fun
Interval Timer App- "16 min. Cardio Tabatas"- Good stuff
CrossRope App- "8 min. Gentle Movement" - sounds great!

All good stuff on your workouts, WTG & high fives! Have a blessed day;)

Siobhan- Nice rest/recovery workout today with:

YT- Boho Beautiful - yoga stretch = 35 Min
YT- Boho Beautiful- Meditatiom= 15 Min

Thanks for asking, yes I am feeling better still being careful so as to not irritate things. How's your toe doing?
I hope you had a wonderful Mothers'day and a good day;)

Annette- Great job with today's workout with:

YT- Taebo Fast Blasting Cardio= 46 Min w/ wrist weighs Love that workout so fun:;) Regarding the bands I recently got some from Amazon.
Here's the link if you are interested https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BYQ12NQ?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Good luck on your doctor's appointment. It sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's day and lots of good reading material to enjoy. Have a blessed day;)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 2 Morning Walks= 32 Min
TaeBo Amped- Sculpt express = 45 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-min MAX INTENSITY Indoor Cycling Workout for LEAN LEGS = 21 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - METABOLIC CODITIONING SUPERSETS | 20-min HIIT Cardio Indoor Cycling Workout= 20 Min

Have a blessed day ladies;)

Nora

My goodness, Nora, you had a nice long workout- Jessica Smith- Walk On- 2 Morning Walks= 32 Min. TaeBo Amped- Sculpt express = 45 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-min MAX INTENSITY Indoor Cycling Workout for LEAN LEGS = 21 Min & YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - METABOLIC CODITIONING SUPERSETS | 20-min HIIT Cardio Indoor Cycling Workout= 20 Min. Whew! WTG!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.