Daily Check-in, Monday, March 27, 2023

Good morning ladies,

Hope you enjoyed a nice weekend !

Today's workouts: (including one I did last evening)
Bitgym- 15 min. elliptical hike on Elafonisi Island, Crete, Greece (last night)
High Step Training dvd- Premix: Cardio & Lower Body - 26 min.
KCM- Start Here dvd- Premix: Aerobic Cardio - 19 min.

Dental checkup today :( Enjoy your day !

Hi Everyone,

Today I did STS Meso 2 for legs - I shaved off some sets. I added on 10 minutes of MPL stretching and Day 8 Gede Foster Ab Challenge. I had to stop the wall squat challenge as it wasn't good for my knees.

Great workout Linda. HST - that's a tough one!

Oh and just a tip - I like to bake and have tried sooooooooo many chocolate chip cookie recipes over the years. I've just recently found one that is better than my current recipe. It's from Bigger Bolder Baking - Gemma Stafford Best ever chocolate chip cookie. Even my neighbours said it's better. Worth the try.

Have a great day everyone.

Great workout Siobhan with STS Meso 2 for legs & MPL….yes, I had to modify the higher impact to lower in HST, but very doable. For some reason, I am on a high step kick right now! Oohh…your cookies sound yummy!

Hi ladies,

Today I did about 10 minutes of a Clau and Paty Boxing workout but it was very cut up and choppy so I switched to another Boxing routine of their's and it was 50 minutes of almost nonstop. She does take water breaks which helps. So all in all 60 minutes of Boxing cardio. I had my wrist weights on at first but took them off about 20 minutes in. I did log almost 5000 steps with my phone in my pocket.

Nice workouts ladies. Hummmm chocolate chip cookies my favorite.

At least I did sweat.

Floorwork will be done next.

Have a great day!!

PS 22 minutes of floorwork

Last edited:
Happy Monday everyone:)

Linda- Hope all went well with denatal checkup. Ooh nicely done with your workout today and a nice passport workout too;) That's so cool. Great job on all your workouts with:

(including one I did last evening)
Bitgym- 15 min. elliptical hike on Elafonisi Island, Crete, Greece (last night)
High Step Training dvd- Premix: Cardio & Lower Body - 26 min.
KCM- Start Here dvd- Premix: Aerobic Cardio - 19 min.

High fives on all your workouts, bravo:)

Siobhan- Awesome job on all your workouts today with:

STS Meso 2 for legs - I shaved off some sets. Decided to add on 10 minutes of MPL stretching and Day 8 Gede Foster Ab Challenge. I had to stop the wall squat challenge as it wasn't good for my knees.
It's always smart to listen to your body. Ooh a good chocolate chip cookie recipe that's always a good thing in my book. Please share if you want I'm sure it would be a hit.:)

Annette- Bravo on youe workouts today with:

10 minutes of a Clau and Paty Boxing workout, and I switched to another Boxing routine of their's and it was 50 minutes of almost nonstop.
Used my wrist weights on at first but took them off about 20 minutes in. Plus log almost 5000 steps with my phone in my pocket. Plus I see you added on 22 Min floor work. High fives, amazing job!!:)

Here's today's workout:

YT- MPL - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min
YT- MPL - Strong & Healthy Shoulders | Mobility Routine (Follow Along)= 12 Min
Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Walks- Happy HiiT Walk= 11 Min
KCM 30MTF- Power Splits- Premix- Finisher (Boxing) = 11 Min
KCM 30MTF- Power Splits- Upper Body = 32 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- HEAVY HIITers- 30 min Indoor Cycling Workout= 33 Min

That's it for me today. Enjoy your evening ladies:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.