Daily Check In Monday June 27th....

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Ladies....

It's Monday...blech!

Today for me will be HCXtreme Hi/Lo workout. It will be a struggle, as I'm working on only 6 hours of sleep.

Hello to all that follow...enjoy your workouts!

Tammy

Poor Tammy, only six hours asleep? You'll make it.

Today was CTX-LL incl. abs + GS-chest. It's 1PM here and I haven't done a thing. I don't know why, but time is flying by and I can't get my act together today. Son no. 2 is off on a school trip, and son no. 1 won't be home till dinner. Got the whole day to myself and I'm wasting it.... or not :) Maybe not doing a thing is what I need?

Have a wonderful Monday and a great w/o.

Dutchie :)

Tammy - hope you get through your w/o. I really feel it when I don't get adequate sleep

Dutchie - the day's not wasted. A little down time is a good thing. We all need it!!

Yesterday was PLB and let me tell you, I am feeling it in my glutes this morning. It is tough even getting up from a seated position. I think I worked them to exhaustion. Good thing it is a rest day today.

BTW.. does anybody else scream through those calf pumps on PLB... by the time I get to the floor work with the stability ball, I am shaking trying to do those glute lifts.

As I said, cleaning day for me today so it is a rest day. I may get in a CoreMax segment time permitting.

ETA - I have to tell you the barbell set took this up to a new level. It is now a new w/o for me since I can go to 40# on the leg presses. The difference - with my barbell set I burned 322 calories during the w/o. Previous PLB w/o without the barbell set, I burned 260 calories!!

Happy Monday, Ladies!

Today was GS B/Sh/Bi & Power Circuit Abs. This evening I will go for a run.

Today is grocery shopping and laundry. The laundry is piled to the ceiling! We weren't at home for very long, so I didn't even touch the laundry. I never do that. Usually I put a load in. Boy, I am paying for it today!

Have a great day!!:)

Good morning everyone,

Busy weekend. Lots of running around, but workouts were a must!
Saturday - Seasun's TNS
Sunday - HSC
Today - Imax and ab hits.

Have a great day, I finally made it through Imax without modifying and it felt easy ( well, easier...);)

Good morning Ladies,
I went for a walk at 7 am and it is already disgustingly humid.
Last night was PUB & 2 cardio segments of C&W.
Jane- I can relate to the screaming calves! It's good for us tho! That's great about your barbells.

Tammy- We slept outside in the tent w/ the boys last night and I did not sleep right at all. I had to force myself out the door this morning. DH took the day off so I will have to to take a nap later.

Dutchie- Enjoy your quiet time!!:7 I live for those moments!

Carla- Have a good run tonight. Is it very humid where you are too?

Have a good day everyone!

Good Morning Everyone!

Yeah, I second the "blah @ Monday"!! Not only is it Monday, but I go get my tooth prepared for a crown this morning. Yuck.
Will be glad when it's over and I'm back home again.

This morning I did Stepworks. Wow, was that a surprise! I loved it. Thought it was a good workout and LOVE the choreography. I will be reaching for that one more often !
Yesterday I did Slow & Heavy Legs & Shoulders for the first time and it was really tough. When I took a walk with DH last night, my legs already were feeling a little sore. Not TOO bad this morning but I definately have some DOMS in both legs and shoulders!!! Oh Happy Day!:D

Have a great day everyone!!

Morning everyone!

Well, my day started with me going to get in my car and thinking "gosh, I don't remember leaving my glove compartment open... or my trunk!". However, I did leave my car unlocked and someone, probably a local teen, decided to have a look around, and took my portable CD player.x( I don't have a CD player built-in in my car, just a portable one with an attachment to the tape player that lets me play CDs on my car stereo. I can't afford to replace it right now, so I guess it's the radio or cassette tapes. Happy Monday. Blargh.

Last night I did MM Upper Body and core after going inline skating yesterday morning.

Tonight is KPC.

Good morning!

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers for my friends Mom..:)

I am doing a 3 mile run, abs, freestlye legwork and then Chest & Back...

Have a great day....:)...Carole

Shelley, THAT SUCKS!! What a bad way to start the day. Well, I guess it could have been worse - at least the car was still there!

Tonight will be Low Max and Coremax #2.

Have a great day everyone!

Angie

Hey everyone,

I haven't been doing a checkin, but what the heck! I have to do CTX upperbody and core work of bootcamp only. Got alot of cleaning to do today, so hope not to get side tracked.

kim

Hi good morning. Today is P90X shoulders and arms and ab ripped. I am very angry with the BB consumer service but I really love the P90X. That is the best purchase I have done this year.I hope BB refund the charges but I have canceled the credit card and I have to wait a week to receive the new one with new numbers. I don't want more extrange charges of BB in the future. This is a shame because I was really interested in the new Turbo Jam workouts.In the future I will buy by safe consumer service.Have a great day everybody.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and TAEBO junkie :) :)

Morning all!

Just rest today. Had a tough gym workout last night - run, elliptical, heavy upper body lifting & abs.

Today I will take Aiden to my friend's community pool for our playgroup as long as it doesn't rain. Otherwise, maybe some indoor frolicking w/ the kiddies.

Hmmm...maybe tomorrow I will hit IM3 in its entirety and ME. Have a wonderful start to your week everyone.

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

Good morning everyone!

Shelley, that stinks about your CD player! What a way to start off the week, eh?

This morning I did Bootcamp and I am STILL feeling the endorphin rush from that (and it was over 2 hours ago). Wheeeee!!! Oh how I love Bootcamp. Oh how it kicks my @ss!

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Fit Ladies,

I have worked all weekend, so I am a little tired, getting up today required some effort, but I did it, and got a great workout.
I did Core Synergistics and Kenpo X.

I wish everyone a productive and happy week!

Good Morning ladies.:)

Today I will try MIS for the first time! Wish me luck! I have no idea what to expect! :eek:

I was going to start a Cathe rotation today (my very first one) but I couldn't pick one so I put that idea aside for the time being...

It's monday and it's rainy outside. YUCK. I would like to get Joey out for another walk but I don't know if that will happen. Even if it clears up some it may be too hot...we'll have to play it by ear.

Tonight I am going bowling again with DH. It's nice because I have another evening out to look forward to every week now. Being a SAHM has been quite and adjustment for me so any "social" outings that I go on are very exciting for me no matter how insignificant! lol

Well, I need to eat something quickly so that I have time to digest and get my work out in before Joey wakes up from his morning nap!

Have a good day!

Wendy

6/13/05 Some new pics added!Check out pics of Joey's room in the "nursery" album!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/wendymin

Good morning,

This morning I did LowMax. I thought maybe I'd only do the first 4 intervals, but by time I get to number 4 I'm enjoying the workout so much I just can't quit. Intervals 4-7 are my favourite; even the music seems to get better.

Jane - I find the calf raises a nice "break" in that workout, before the wretched stability ball work. That's what gets me - I loathe it so much it's obvious that I should do it more often x(

Conni - excellent work on doing IMAX unmodified!! That's a true accomplishment!!

Becky - I love the choreography in the second combo of Step Works. That's a workout that holds up well, even after all this time.

Shelley - oooh, that sucks!!!! Not a good start to your week at all.

Kim - welcome to the daily checkin!

Debbie - IMAX3 and ME in the same day? That would kill me. You have some good stamina!

Well, I have a busy day, so I'd best get off the computer and get dressed. At least it's going to be a short week for us Canucks! Anybody got any plans for Canada Day?

Sandra

Sandra - the Rotary Club does a pancake breakfast in the park near us every Canada Day, and we always go. Except this year, for the first time since we separated, Sophie will be with her Dad. So he's taking her. If the weather is good, I plan to spend LOTS of time in my garden, as I have been neglecting it. And if the weather isn't good, then it's Batman Begins and cleaning the house. How patriotic and festive, eh?

Good morning to all and welcome Kim to the daily check in!

Shelley sorry to hear about your stolen cd player! That would make a Monday morning even worse for sure.

Dutchie, I agree with the ladies, relax and enjoy some free time.

Jane, I like calf raises but it's a love /hate relationship. They do get in there good tho in plb!

For those who did lowmax-isnt that a great workout! I just love it.

Well I hope everyone has a good day and remember we have a 3 day weekend to look forward to :)

Oh hey I almost didn't put my workout plan for the day here...Yeah it's monday for sure!

Plan for today is Imax2 then later either push/pull or power hour. I need to get abs done as well. Anyone know of any good ab dvd? I have cathes but looking for someything to shake it up. I am bored with abs for some reason. Thanks!

Terri

Morning fit ladies! Today was Step Blast. It was interesting because I normally do that workout on an 8" step, but because I have been getting shin splints lately I decided to try it on a 6" step this morning. I couldn't believe how less winded I was, but in a way it was a really good thing because since I wasn't trying so hard to catch my breath I found that I did it with a lot more intensity.

I did BC on Friday. I haven't done this workout in a LONG time and boy did it kick my butt! I was so sore that I couldn't work out Saturday or Sunday. I'm still a little sore today. I couldn't believe not only how sore I was, but which muscles were sore. I had muscles that were sore that I didn't even realize I was working out.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Katie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.