Daily Check-in, Monday, January 22, 2023

Good morning girls...again....

Today's workouts:

YT- Coach Ali- Full Body Compound Weight Plate Workout - 19 min.
IFit- "Max it Out Time Crunch" elliptical workout # 6- 20 min.
Peloton "Stacked" workout- 5 min. each of: Pre-Row Stretch, Listening Party Row,
Cooldown Row & Post-Row Stretch- total of "stack" - 20 min.

That's it. Have a good day everyone!

Good Morning Linda!

Good Monday Morning friends in fitness. Today I had a low energy so I did Lean Legs & Abs - the whole thing. I don't think I've ever done the whole thing. It was so perfect. Cathe needs a t-shirt that reads: You did a great job. Let's move on.

Have a great workout everyone.

Good morning Siobhan! Great choice for your workout with Lean Legs & Abs......."the
whole thing" !! I know I've never done the whole workout..... that is a cute idea for a
Cathe t-shirt!

Morning drive by! (Waves and smiles)

Monday — WOOHOO! Seriously, get excited. It’s another day above ground to do some good for others. You never know who you might be able to encourage, guide, assist or hug.

Today’s workout was STS Meso 1, Week 4, Disc 10, Chest, Biceps and Shoulders — 56 minutes (completed)
STS Ab Circuits, Stability Ball Abs — 20 minutes (still have to do)

Great work already this morning, ladies! You are taking care of yourselves so well.

Good morning everyone!

Lean Legs and ABs - For Christmas DH bought me the last few Cathe DVDs I didn’t own and this was one of them. Maybe I can attempt it in February or March. Thanks for mentioning that it’s easier Siobhan.

Great workouts Linda, Siobhan and Anita. Wishing great workouts to Annette and Nora.

I did Rev’d Up Rumble Today and was happy to be able to do some jumping. I’ll get some walking in later but that will be about it due to time constraints.

I’m happy to be finishing up my Lite rotation this week and moving on next week. I’m working on finalizing my plan. I have a plan ready but I’m considering tweaking it a bit.

Last edited:
Good morning:)

Linda- good job on today's fun hitting it all workout with:

YT- Coach Ali- Full Body Compound Weight Plate Workout - 19 min.- sounds fun
IFit- "Max it Out Time Crunch" elliptical workout # 6- 20 min. - Nice one!
Peloton "Stacked" workout- 5 min. each of: Pre-Row Stretch, Listening Party Row,
Cooldown Row & Post-Row Stretch- total of "stack" - 20 min.- Great session

That was a powerful hit it all efficient workout, awesome job! Have a wonderful Monday;)

Siobhan- Sorry to hear about your low energy day. Great choice on today's workout with:

Lean Legs & Abs= 49 Mine Wow! you did the whole thing, WTG and double high fives:) Have a nice day;)

Anita- I love your attitude. Yes, its a new day to: be a friend, be kind, and encouraging, and bless others.

Good job on today's challenging workouts with:

STS Meso 1, Week 4, Disc 10, Chest, Biceps and Shoulders = 56 minutes (completed) Bravo!
STS Ab Circuits, Stability Ball Abs — 20 minutes (still have to do) You'll get it done!

Have a great Monday;)

Lannette- So nice your DH hot you a few Cathe dvds you did not have to add to your fitness library for Christmas.

Great job on today's workout with:

LITE- Rev'd Up Rumble - That's one is so fun, I love it.
You also mentioned getting a walk in later, have fun on your walk.

Congrats on finishing up your LITE rotation;

Have a good day & enjoy;)

Annette- I hope you are having a wonderful day and workout so doubt setting new records on the sled.
Have a fun day;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 30-minute EMPOWERING Indoor Cycling Class = 31 Min
Les Mills Combat- Ultimate Warrior's Workout= 60 Min

Have a fun & blessed day;)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Today was a hodge podge because I just didn't want to venture out.

So I found 2 compilations of Body Groove Dance routines both were 31 minutes long(yea something totally different and not normally my thing but it was fun), in between the 2 Body Grooves(31 minutes each) I did 20 minutes of a Chau and Paty Cardio Boxing workout. Between all of this my phone registered over 4800 steps so not too shabby.

So not my normal but something and I was moving the whole time.

Nice workouts ladies!!

Last edited:
Nora, nice long workout today I see….YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 30-minute EMPOWERING Indoor Cycling Class = 31 Min & Les Mills Combat- Ultimate Warrior's Workout= 60 Min That’s awesome!

Annette, you had a good workout today too….2 Body Groove Dance routines -31 minutes long each & in between 20 min. Of Chau and Paty Cardio Boxing workout.
nice & long too. You girls got it done!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.