Daily Check-in, Monday, February 6, 2023

Good morning everyone....hope everyone had a good weekend.....good job yesterday, Siobhan, with your CatheLive split workout.....I have not done that one yet.

Well, I ended up doing CatheLive Jab, Jump & Kick Express- 31 min. last night. Love that
one....so I guess with the short CatheLive Core Flow Express that I did Sat. morning and
then the one last night, it was a "semi-rest" weekend. :)

Today's workouts:
Blender- Biceps & Squats - 20 min.
Peloton- Upper Body Bike Bootcamp- 30 min.
VideoSki- Telluride, Colorado ski workout- 15 min.

Hopefully finishing up my weekly cleaning today and it will soon be time to start over !!!

Enjoy your day & workout(s)

Wowww Linda, I am jealous. You got in a big workout. I get so distracted in the mornings when I am working out (so I do less) when my DD is texting me - complaining, of course.

Today I ended up doing a Cathe live - Plyo legs. It was 42 minutes. That is it. I will do my own stretch now. You've got to check out how strong Cathe is in this workout. During her stretch, you can see her butt is just a solid, tight ball of muscle. Wow. She is fit.

Have a great day everyone!

Hello everone:)

Siobhan- WTG on yesterday's CatheLive split workout, no doubt it was fun. High fives!!:) Then today' workout was also a Cathe live workout. Cathe live - Plyo legs= 42 minutes, then added on your own stretch.
Bravo on your workot today,Cathe is tough but fun. Double high fives!!;)

Linda- Nicely done with a workout on a rest weekend Saturday with a short CatheLive Core Flow Express. Great job on Sunday night's CatheLive Jab, Jump & Kick Express- 31 min. last night.
Sounds like you did some really fun Cathelive workouts this weekend, good for you.

Today's workouts with:
Blender- Biceps & Squats - 20 min.
Peloton- Upper Body Bike Bootcamp- 30 min.
VideoSki- Telluride, Colorado ski workout- 15 min. Yay, Passport workouts, that one sounds so fun and no doubt scenic.

Wow, Bravo on on all your workouts done this weekend and today, you are amazing!;)

Hello's and waves to Annette and Lannette I hope you have a great day:)

Here's today's workout:

YT- MPL - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min
Perfect30 Perfect HiiT: Low impact + Extended Stretch =36 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- What Goes Up Must Come Down- 45 minute Rhythm Ride Cycling Workout= 48 Min
KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Upper Body Superset= 26 Min

Awesome workouts today ladies, now go have an amazing day;)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Today I slept in and then I vacuumed under the big couch and cleaned the wood floor under and behind the couch that was about 20 minutes.

Then I did a CDornerfitness Arms, abs and Cardio Kickbox basically a kickbox circuit which was 52 minutes. Then I did 23 minutes of another cdorner cardio kickboxing workout off of YouTube. I did not finish it, my foot was starting to hurt and I didn't want to push it. So I got some weights in with the 1st workout and my cardio too.

Need to clean some more.

Nice workouts everyone, keep up the good work!!

See you tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.