Daily Check-in, Monday, February 19, 2024

Good morning again! Hope everyone had a good weekend.....I saw some great workouts
over the weekend from Nora, Lannette & Siobhan....:) I posted on the weekend thread
last night that I did end up doing the latest CatheLive, Jump to It! -46 min. That was a
fun one...

Today's workouts:

Blender- "Body Shop: PHA" - 27 min. (Love PHA workouts)
YT-BeneFitness- 10 min. TRX Upper Body workout
IFit- "Hiit Sprints & Hills" treadmill workout - 21 min.

That's it. Have a good day all!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today is Family Day so it's a holiday. Most places are closed - except my business :) . I am working this morning and this evening.

Nice workout, Linda. I like PHA too! Congrats on doing the jump rope workout. It was fun!

This morning I did a mix of a Cathe Live Burn Sets Express for legs (34 minutes) and added on 20 minutes of Tapout for upper body - band work and push-ups. Now, it's time to stretch.

Anita - Congratulations on your achievement. You deserve to feel accomplished! It's not easy focusing on self-care goals, especially when you have so many other demands on you. WTG!

Have a great day everyone.

Hi Linda! Hi Siobhan!

Woohoo Linda!
Blender- "Body Shop: PHA" - 27 min.
YT-BeneFitness- 10 min. TRX Upper Body workout
IFit- "Hiit Sprints & Hills" treadmill workout - 21 min.
I LOVE PHA TOO!

Fist bump Siobhan!
Cathe Live Burn Sets Express for legs (34 minutes) and 20 minutes of Tapout for upper body - band work and push-ups. Plus stretch.
I need to look up what “TapOut” is.

This morning was a super fun and sweaty 40 minutes of Body Max 2 step and 20 minutes of Body Max 2 Chest, Back & Shoulders plus abs. Awesome workout.

I’m really glad I decided to do it this way this week. Haven’t gotten tired of Body Max 2 yet. It’s so fun and has so many options to mix and match. Someone said it’s one of their “desert island discs”. I agree.

Good morning everyone! Great variety of workouts this morning.

Today I did Pure Strength Warm-up + Back (added 1 set BB Rows) 20m + Walking 25m

I’m fully embracing Cathe’s quote, “You do you!” Thanks for sharing that Linda!

Good one Siobhan, Cathe Live Burn Sets Express for legs (34 minutes) and added on 20 minutes of Tapout for upper body - band work and push-ups.

nice choice Anita with 40 minutes of Body Max 2 step and 20 minutes of Body Max 2 Chest, Back & Shoulders plus abs. Good combo…

Lannette, liked your combo too of Pure Strength Warm-up + Back (added 1 set BB Rows) 20m + Walking 25m. I feel that walking is one of the best exercises a body can do.

Hi ladies,

Today was Cross Train Express the Kickboxing cardio portion only about 34 minutes with my wrist weights on. Boy, I can really tell the difference between my arms strength and endurance wise with these workouts.

Then I added on KCM TLC Boxing Combos Premix which is 32 minutes long, again with the wrist weights on.

So I think I am finished for the day unless I add on abs later.

Nice variety today ladies.

Good morning;)

Linda- Awesome workout pic's today as usual with:

Blender- "Body Shop: PHA" - 27 min. (Love PHA workouts) Me too!
YT-BeneFitness- 10 min. TRX Upper Body workout - Good Stuff!
IFit- "Hiit Sprints & Hills" treadmill workout - 21 min.- Sounds fun

Siobhan- Happy family day! I realized you mentioned working in the morning and evening. So I'm hoping you are taking time to enjoy the afternoon. Good job on today'sworkout with:

Cathe Live Burn Sets Express- Legs= 34 Min
Plus Tapout Upper Body- band work & pushups = 20 Min
Plus a nice stretch-

Great workout today high fives & have a wonderful day:)

Anita- Welcome back, so glad to hear from you. Congrats on your results thus far on workouts etc.. Double high fives and gist bumps:)
Fun stuff utilizing Body Max 2 making use of all the options. I look forward to see what you come up with as that is a super fun work.

Great job on your soo fun its almost not workout workout with :

This morning was a super fun and sweaty 40 minutes of Body Max 2
stepBody Max 2 and 20 minutes of
Body Max 2 Chest, Back & Shoulders plus abs. Oh man I'm feeling grabbing my copy of Body Max 2 and checkin options to add to future workouts.
Awesome stuff! YOU ARE BACK!! Congrats!! Have a great day:)

Lannette- Happy Monday! Great job on today's workout with:

Pure Strength Warm-up + Back (added 1 set BB Rows) 20m + Walking 25m - Bravo! That does it all, so cool. High Fives & WTG!! Bravo! Have a victorious day;)

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Combat- Kick Start = 30 Min
Les Mills Pump- Pump & Burn = 35 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen
Cycling- 30-min HIIT CARDIO Indoor Cycling Workout= 30 Min

Have a great day ladies;)

Nora

Hi Annette

Wow, great fun workouts today with:

Cross Train Express the Kickboxing cardio portion only about 34 min w/wrist weights, that'll make it challenging.

Plus KCM TLC Boxing Combos Premix which is 32 min. also with wrist weights on. Tough but good stuff!
Awesome workouts today. Have an amazing day;)

Nora :)

Good combo Annette with Cross Train Express the Kickboxing cardio portion - 34 min. &
KCM TLC Boxing Combos Premix- 32 min. Two of the best!!

Nora, you had a long workout session today doing Les Mills Combat- Kick Start = 30 Min
Les Mills Pump- Pump & Burn, & YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 30-min HIIT CARDIO Indoor Cycling Workout. Nice!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.