Daily Check In, Monday Feb. 1

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Sorry I was MIA this weekend, lots of rehearsing going on. 1776 opens Friday! Really shaping up to be a special production, can't wait until these talented actors get a real audience.

Let's see..

Saturday was RWH Upper Body Circuit.
Sunday was Cathe Live Power Step and RWH core 1.
Today was Xtrain Legs..

Hope you have a productive Monday!

Awesome, great Workouts Connie! sounds like you had a busy weekend!

We had friends over Saturday night and it was sooo fun, but I had a little too much indulging and really felt it this morning when I worked out.. needless to say, a little breathless, lack of energy and felt stiff. RWH lower body circuit, minus a lot of the plyos and skipped around a lot!! Can't wait to feel like myself again, aiming for some more sleep tonight!! Now I know why I don't do that often.. funny.. I felt guilty because I've been so disciplined.. felt like I did not do right by my body. .But, I'll forgive myself this time, we had fun and I very rarely do that! :)

Have a great Monday everyone!

Hi gals,

Any typos are due to my typing without my readers on, LOL!!

Today was a busy day from the get go... went to the gym early after kicking youngest son out of bed so he would go also. At the gym I did 29 min. on the elliptical and 30 min. of weight work. Then came home and changed clothes and took youngest son to college for his class early since middle son had a dentist appointment in the same direction so went on to the dentist with him. Now we are home but I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, the rash on my legs is back and I can't stand the itching anymore, sigh.

After that I work tonight so that will keep them evening busy. Plus fix supper (which may fall to middle son) so hubby will have something to eat.

It is raining here after all that snow so it will be a muddy mess, and worse if it gets below freezing tonight.

Have a great day!!

Rest day for me today ladies. Sore all over from my long workouts this weekend. sounds like we are all busy!

good luck conni.

Excellent workouts all! Hey Dawn, don't feel too bad about that! ;) Like Ceci, today was rest for me. Was too exhausted after errands and half planned for it to be a rest day anyway to let my legs rest a bit. Sat back with a matcha smoothie and watched Mr. Selfridge tonight. :)

Hear from you tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.