Daily Check In Monday December 31

jacmar

Cathlete
Hi ladies

I cannot believe another year is gone. It’s amazing how time flies.

Today was Total Body Barbell Challenge Live.

My husband had to go into the office today for a bit so I am solo. I have cleaning and laundry to do then I am heading out for a massage and haircut. It’s long overdue.

Have a great day.

Hi ladies,

Today I taught my Silver and Fit class but used a workout from my 10:30 class because the group of 9 ladies were a more active group. So that was 50 minutes and they loved it because most had done it before.

Then I realized that one of my ladies from the 10:30 class probably did not know that there was only one class today. So she showed up and didn't know, so I offered to teach a class for just her. But then I found 2 more ladies who were walking on the treadmill and asked if they wanted to do a class. They did, so I had 3 for my Cardio Kickbox circuit workout for about 50 minutes.

So I taught back to back workouts this morning and since the gym is closing at 1, I didn't stay to do anything else.

So HAPPY NEW YEAR!!![emoji3531][emoji322]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

I worked out late today. I did SSOD a 25 minute spin class + 15 minutes of SSOD sculpting added on + my own stretch.

Annette - what a kind gesture you did today! Nice way to end the year
Lisa - i hope you enjoyed your day off. I was in the office for a half day too. Now, to get ready for a new year's eve party....

i hope to see you all tomorrow!

Happy New Year Everyone

Late posting.
Did 20 minutes heavy bag & 20 minutes ellipitcal.

Just got home. Pharmacy was insane today-- put in a 12 hour shift-- no time for potty breaks or to eat. I'm exhausted. Kids are hopeful that I will stay awake until midnight. We will see!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.