Daily Check In, Monday December 21

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Today was CTX Kickboxing. ICE coming today - hope it is difficult enough without adding on all kinds of stuff. I don't have 2 hours to workout!

Hi Conni,

This morning I did Supercuts - minus the abs and added on Signature Sculpt Abs. Now that was a tough abs workout. Glad you are enjoying CTX again. I should pull out more of those workouts.

Have a good day everyone. It sure is busy around here being chq day (social assistance).

Hi gals,

Today was a new Taebo I picked up called Max Intensity which ended up being an hour long. It was a little different but still a lot of the same.

Then did 50 minutes of weight work at the gym. ...the gym had an explosion of college guys and gals most of which don't need a gym the gals were pretty much sticks and the guys were tall and slender. So it took longer to get everything done because of the wait.

Gotta bake today and work tonight.

Have a great day!

Hi there.True, gyms are sometimes full of people just hanging around with no intention of working out.
Today I did plyo hiit 2 with bonus abs 1. Annette, I really admire your resolution: you work so hard. I only wish I had a little more time to devote to my daily fitness activity.

Preparations for Christmas are starting over. My father's partner tomorrow will do honey sweetes, they are prepared with different kinds of flower, fried in olive oil and then covered with honey and nuts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.