Daily Check-in Monday, December 19th, 2022

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did a mix of two Sydney Cummings workouts e.g. legs and shoulders and biceps. It was about 50 minutes. I will do my own stretch.

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning ! Aha, you were faster than me this AM, Siobhan! Great Sydney workout for legs, shoulders & biceps ! I really enjoy alot of her workouts....

Hello to Annette, Lannette, & Nora ! Great workout Nora on Saturday with YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- CHRISTMAS PAJAMA PARTY- 45 min LIVE indoor cycling class= 64 Min and YT-Movement Paralells Life- MINDFUL MOBILITY to Stay Moving Well & Feeling Young-18-min Guided Flow= 18 Min I know you were
glad to get to workout again !

I did do a short workout yesterday evening (Sunday) --KCM Strength & Stamina Premix: Workout #1 (2 sets & swings)--29 min.

Today was CatheLive KIck, Jump & Jab (3/31/22) (I did the warmup, the 3 combos & Stretch) abt 25 min.
YT- 15 min. Piloxing Workout (Piloxing is a cross of Pilates & Boxing) Fun, but it was fast paced !
YT- 8 min. Boxer's Stretch (nice stretch session)
YT--Phoenix Nation- 10 min. Jump Rope & Kettlebells

Have a great day all !

Hi ladies,

Today I did 37 minutes on the elliptical and then 45 minutes of weight work involving the back machine, barbell chest press, the rear delt/flyes machine, leg press machine and floorwork for abs, legs and glutes.

Nice workouts everyone so far, keep up the good work!!

See you tomorrow.

Hi ladies,

No workout for today. I got maybe three hours sleep last night. It looks like I will need longwer than anticipated for my room, I guess I was too optimstic. Good for you getting in workouts ,WTG and high fives!

Merry Christmas

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.