Daily Check-in, Monday, August 26, 2024

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone had a nice weekend and definitely some good
workouts!

Today's workouts: (Blasts from the past workouts)

Belly, Butt, & Thighs Stability Ball Workout # 1- 25 min. (This was from a Weight
Watchers kit and the workouts were by Stephanie Huckabee (one of the old Firm
instructors from way back when) The Kit included the dvd, a stability ball & a stability
ball ring)

Debbie Rocker- Walk Vest Indoor Walking workout - 30 min. (This was from an
old Gaiam kit that included the dvd, an audio cd workout, and an adjustable weighted
Walk Vest).

That's my workouts for today ( and a little "history" to go with them :) ) Boy, there were
alot of good kits put out years & years ago) I was a "sucker" for them!

Have a good day!

Good Morning Everyone,

So nice to see us working out on the weekend. WTG!!! It's not easy to squeeze in our workouts on weekends. Linda - I agree. The video world was so much more exciting as we had to wait for new workouts, we were all online chatting about them, arguing at times etc.

Have a great day everyone. I am out of town for a couple of days visiting a friend. I will try to post if possible. Have a great day friends.

Hi ladies,

Nice workout Linda!

Today I stayed home and did 1 Mzi kickboxing workout that was 32 minutes, then 14 minutes of a 2nd one so 46 minutes total of cardio kickboxing. I am sweaty. He's good but he was holding the mic again on this workout which makes it hard to hear and his accent doesn't help. Good thing I know enough kickboxing moves to improvise. I got over 4000 steps in the workout too.

Now it will be a major laundry max day.

Have a nice trip Siobhan!

Nice long 46 min total of 2 different kickboxing workouts Annette! That’s a lot of steps!

enjoy Laundry Max! Did a little of that myself this AM…

Add on 15 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes plus a little light weight work. Plus I am trying a marching challenge of sorts so I did 6 minutes of marching (high knees plus part of the time I was holding a 5 pound dumbbell above my head). So I think I am actually finished now.

Hello, Ladies!!
Today I did STS 2.0 Upper Body #1 and Total Body Stretching SB #1!
Add on 15 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes plus a little light weight work. Plus I am trying a marching challenge of sorts so I did 6 minutes of marching (high knees plus part of the time I was holding a 5 pound dumbbell above my head). So I think I am actually finished now.
WOW! It's really hard for me to hold a weight above my head! And the marching too....

Hi girls:)

Today was an unplanned rest day of sorts. My dryer had issues and DH worked on it and finally fixed it! YAY!! Then we had lots of errands and when I was done with that it was 5 PM my time, so it was too late to begin a workout. So, sorry ladies I did have a workout planned but because of everything else it did not
happen. I did see however that you ladies had some great workouts and got it done. today, Bravo & WTG!!

So tomorrow should be better and I'll get in a workout , fingers crossed:)

Well done:
Linda, Siobhan, Annette, and Nicki great job on today's workouts.

Have a good night girls,;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.