Daily Check-in, Monday, August 19, 2024

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone enjoyed your weekend!

Today's workouts:

RWH-Lift it Hit It- Chest,Triceps & Shoulders- Premix-TimeSaver #3- 1 Set only - 18 min.
Gaiam- "Total Body CrossTrain Challenge- Upper Body" - 23 min.

That's it................Enjoy the day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a mix of CG for 40 minutes total body weights and added on Cathe's CF Plyo Tabata for 4 minutes. I will do my own stretch now.

We used to have Sam's here but they closed down years ago. I have never experienced it. I am curious about Trader Joe's. Seems like a big deal and an interesting store.

Have a great day everyone.

Good afternoon, All!
Today I did Killer Legs with the Barre Bonus and Step Boss Lying Extended Stretch.
My legs are screaming!! I love doing barre workouts and they always get deep in the muscles. My legs were shaking, LOL

Good job on the work outs, ladies!
We don't have a Trader Joe's here but there is one in Columbia where I go when I'm there. I love that place! Try it!

Hi ladies,

Today I did a variety of things, I started to do a Praise and Worship type workout but it was very monotonous so I only lasted 10 minutes. So then I found one of those Mzi South African workout that was cardio kickboxing and it was 32 minutes of sweating. Then I decided to do some light weight work for upper body using 5 and 8 pound dumbbells. Included was floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with some weights used for the abwork. This was all me no video or anything. Thus was about 24 minutes long.

So all in all a nice variety equalling about 68 minutes so not bad.

Nice workouts ladies!

Good morning everyone:)

Linda- Great job on today's challenging workouts with:

RWH-Lift it Hit It- Chest,Triceps & Shoulders- Premix-TimeSaver #3- 1 Set only - 18 min.
Gaiam- "Total Body CrossTrain Challenge- Upper Body" - 23 min.

WTG & high fives!! Have a good day:)

Siobhan- Great job on today's workout with:

CG App- Total Body Weights= for 40 minutes total body weights = 40 Min
Cathe's CF Plyo Tabata for 4 minutes.
Added on your own stretch

Bravo! Mix mix of workouts, WTG & high fives. Have a good day.

Nicki- Great job on a tough workout today with:

Killer Legs with the Barre Bonus and Step Boss Lying Extended Stretch, nice one that is challenging.
WTG & high fives;) Enjoy the rest of your day.

Annette- Bravo on your workout today with:
Kickboxing workout from MZI South Africa = 32 Min
Then some light weight work for upper body using 5 and 8 pound dumbbells.
Then finished off with floor work, abs, legs, and glutes = 24 Min
Bravo on that fun workout!;)

Here's today's workout with:

Leslie Sansone- 5 Mega Miles - Miles 3 & 5= 28.50 Min
KCM 30MTF- BoxFit- Workout #3= Box & Pump = 53 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-minute EDM Themed Indoor Cycling Workout = 23 Min

Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 30 Min Big Burn =31 Min
2 Mile Walk w/DH 6 pound vest

Have a wonderful day;)

Nora

Last edited:
Nice workouts ladies….Siobhan with your 40 min CG workout, Nicki, with Killer Legs with the Barre Bonus and Step Boss Lying Extended Stretch. Annette, with your
68 min cardio & weights mish-mosh, & Nora, with Leslie Sansone- 5 Mega Miles - Miles 3 & 5, KCM 30MTF- BoxFit- Workout #3= Box & Pump = 53 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-minute EDM Themed Indoor Cycling Workout & Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 30 Min Big Burn

Awesome!

We don't have a Trader Joe's here but there is one in Columbia where I go when I'm there. I love that place! Try it!
My sister used to live in Columbia years ago! Been there several times…I loved
Columbia Mall…and there was a restaurant in there, Annabelle’s, that had the best
nachos!

Hi ladies, Just a quick update. I did not have time for:

Leslie Sansone- 5 Mega Miles - Miles 3 & 5= 28.50 Min

So I just wanted to give the update to my previously posted workout.

Enjoy your evening!

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.