Daily Check-in, Monday, August 12, 2024

Good morning ladies!

Today's workouts:

Blender- "Total Body Sculpting Circuits" - 24 min.
YT-Coach Ali- Biceps Weight Plate workout - 13 min.
IFit- "Baldwin Beach Speed Play Treadmill workout, Maui, Hawaii" - 20 min.

That's my line-up! Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend and hope you will have a
nice day!

Good Monday Morning Everyone,

Today I did more CG - a short Christmas workout of biceps and triceps - 30 minutes. I added on 15 minutes of weighted hiit cardio, also by CG. I will do my own stretch now.

Enjoy your workout this morning Linda!

Annette - glad to read the fleas have been taken care of! Enjoy the pool.
Waves to Nora!

Have a great day everyone.

Getting in the Christmas spirit Siobhan! Great workout doing CG Christmas workout of biceps and triceps - 30 minutes & 15 minutes of weighted hiit cardio, also by CG . Sounds
fun! It's fun to do workouts with a theme........I do Cathe's Christmas live workouts now
& again, and not always around the holiday!

Good Morning ladies:)

Linda- All rested and refreshed from the rest weekend, Yay! Great job on today's workouts with:

Blender- "Total Body Sculpting Circuits" - 24 min.- Good stuff!
YT-Coach Ali- Biceps Weight Plate workout - 13 min. - sounds good
IFit- "Baldwin Beach Speed Play Treadmill workout, Maui, Hawaii" - 20 min. - Ah a passsport workout this time Maui Hawaii, what' not to love.
WTG & High five on all those fun workouts today, bravo!

Have a good day:)

Siobhan- Great job on your workouts today you've been enjoying on your new Caroline Girvan app with:

CG App - a Christmas workout of biceps and triceps= 30 Min
CG App- Weighted Cardio HiiT = 15 Min
added on your own welldeserved stretch

High fives & WTG on your workout, well done.

Have a fun day;)

Annette- Have a fun workout/rest and have a good day;)

Here's today's workout:

Tae Bo Amped- Sculpt Express = 45 Min
YT-Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - New Confidence Boosting Cycling Class= 22 Min
Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 30 Min Big Burn =31 Min w/DH

Enjoy your day

Nora

Great job Nora on your workouts today with Tae Bo Amped- Sculpt Express = 45 Min
YT-Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - New Confidence Boosting Cycling Class= 22 Min &
Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 30 Min Big Burn =31 Min w/DH Yay! That's great
that your DH is keeping up with his walking program.....with your help! Good Job!

Hey ladies,

I had planned on going to the pool but it wasn't really hot enough and the sun was playing peek a boo so I laid out here for 2 hours. I will try and go on Wednesday when it should me hotter.

So I stayed home and did my own Interval 1 workout. This is the 1-2-2 workout, 1 minute hard and fast of an exercise like jogging, then 2 minutes of a lesser exercise like marching or knee lifts then 2 minutes of weight work repeat for 10 intervals, but instead of doing the 2 minutes of weights, I did 2 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes some was standing. I am sweating more just jumping up and down off the floor , oh my. This was an hour.

So now I need to vacuum, problem with being on the floor you then see all the dirt.

Nice workouts ladies!!

Hello, Ladies!
I am so bad about keeping up and posting daily. Today I did Boss Glutes and Core and Total Body Stretching SB #2.

Kudos to everyone on your work outs today:)

Nicki, great to see ya’. Did you get a lot of rain? We got about 4 1/2 inches here. Great job on your workout of Boss Glutes and Core and Total Body Stretching SB #2 today!

Aqua girl, we got about 15". initial prediction was up to 24" so I feel lucky! My backyard flooded but did not quite make it to the pool. thanks for asking!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.