Daily check-in Monday 5/23

Charlotte,
That is great you have a buddy online! How is that going? Maybe that might be good for me too? How do you do it? Who plans the rotation and so on?

hello ladies! I did in fact survive and i am very tired!!! aside from all of my brother's events my bridal shower was yesterday afternoon. i got alot of very lovely gifts(all of which i picked out!) The cake was delicious and i have eaten terribly dirty since thursday so i feel like a bloated wild boar! so i now have exactly one month until i leave for Mexico and i have to crack down and there can be absolutely NO cheating. i am going to need help and ass chewings from all of you!!! I plan to purchase a stairclimber tomorrow and so on the days that my knees can't do cathe i can still do cardio. the pressure is ON!

if any of you hav rotaions to share with me that you think mya help please pm me or post them TIA!

jes:7

Good morning, ladies!

Yesterday I did Ab Hits and Stretch Max.

I'm in a bit of a funk this morning and didn't get up early to workout so I need to workout tonight. I think I'm PMS'ing big time. I feel myself getting emotional for no reason and have to fight back tears. We moved our offices to the 6th floor over the weekend and have had nothing but problems so far. I don't like my new space. I'm just blue all over...:-(

Have a great day, everyone!

Angie

Hi ladies....

Great workouts going on....

Dutchie...great job on the 18K!! I do wish you lots of luck in the interview. Let us know...

Jes....I'll look for my whip to get you going...http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/7/ale.gif[/img]

I did an oldie today to go along with my freestyle training. Karen Voight Lean Legs and Buns. Also added leg extensions and some reverse lunges. This afternoon I'll do shoulders, tris, bis, and abs...

Have a great day ladies...http://bestsmileys.com/sun/2.gif[/img]...Carole

Hi Wendy!

Nice to see you around the boards. You sound so happy! Did you ever imagine that there would come a time when more than four hours of uninterrupted sleep would end up being a great night?

Enjoy that baby!

Tammy

Geez, here it is after 10:30pm and I just finished ME upper body and abs. I had to MAKE myself do at least that. Tomorrow morning bright and early it's Low Max. I'm a freak and I'm going to bed.

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.