Daily Check-In Monday 10/31

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I'm going to try Cardio Supersets today. Sorry I never made it back yesterday...not a good weekend here :(

Carmen ~ Your workout plan for this month sounds good.

Conni ~ I wish they would do that for Halloween here. We are passing out Reese's tonight...I'll save you some.

Siobhan ~ Hope you got some rest from your busy weekend.

Annette ~ Hope all is well.

Have a good day all! I have to go to the dentist this afternoon for my 6 month check-up. Tomorrow is my early day at work, so no workout for me.

Good morning everyone,

This morning I did 30 minutes of Taebo cardio section only with weighted gloves then moved onto upper body Cathe MIS. I always enjoy MIS from the Power Hour disc.

Is it Monday already? Thank goodness we get next Friday off 'cos it's Remembrance Day.

Have a good day everyone - and good workouts. Here in Canada Cathe's new series still has not arrived. I am expecting this week for shewerrrrrrrrr!

s.

Hi Ladies,

Happy Monday....

4 day work week this week, then eating some vacation time before the year ends. Perfect time to clean out the oven and fridge, how fun!

Today was Kari's Center Floor - really enjoying this one!!

Thanks Tammi, I am hangin in there getting used to my new schedule and all.

I managed workouts 3 days last week which isn't too bad considering everything that goes on in my week now.

I think that may be the norm, I have more energy the first part of the week then it all peeters out by week's end.

I did Kelly Coffey-Meyer's 30 Minutes to Fitness-Kickboxing with some of her ab work added on for my workout today.:D

We got about 5 inches of snow over the weekend which was a surprise for October, seems like we will be in for a rough winter.:(

Hope you all have a great day!!!!:D

Cardio Supersets is another winner. It is easier than AfterBurn, BUT I am STILL sore from doing AfterBurn last Saturday so I was really struggling with some moves. I am loving the constant challenge to the lower body and core while using the discs (although I think I need a bigger rug remnant).

Siobhan ~ hope you get your new workouts soon.

Conni ~ Try to do something fun on your day off!

Annette ~ Good workout. We got snow too...it is going to be a long winter.

Have a good night al!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.