-Daily Check-In Mon May 8, 2017

~Elsie

Cathlete
Good morning girls,
Sounds like we had pretty busy weekends! Your reunion sounds like a blast Ceci! :) Feels good to connect with old friends right? I find no matter how long it's been sometimes, you can always be there for an "old" dear friend!
You're not gonna believe what I did? I called my Mom yesterday (she lives very far from me and we don't speak all that often cause $$) and wished her a Happy Mother's Day. She told me I had the wrong weekend! LMAO. I swear with everything that has been going on lately, I am losing it!!! The date is posted up right on the Mom's Day card shelves everywhere. Oh my! First time I messed that one up.

Anyway, felt achy today so started with some ball rolling, slow yoga and then did Denise Austin Mix Lower Body which is a smooth and easy barre-esque routine. Denise does make my hips feel better all of the time. Might get in another workout a bit later if I have the energy!!

Wonder how Henriette has been?

Catch up with you all later.

Did Ramped Up this morning! Will go for a 20 mile bike ride after work. Weather in Southern AR is beautiful today!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi gals,

Welcome to all our new checker in-ners, glad to see new people.

Today I taught my aerobic circuit workout to 14 ladies if my one lady whose dh was having surgery today would have been there I would have broken my record [emoji3]but alas it stands at 14.

We used the barbell in class and the cardio is long in this one so it was a grueling. Only a few chose to use the barbell but those that did felt it. So that was 55 minutes.

Then I did 40 minutes of weight work trying to go heavy but my tetanus/ pertussis vaccine booster is hampering my one arm, it is very sore even though it has been over 2 weeks. My pharmacist says that they might have hit a blood vessel in my muscle and it bled into the muscle thus causing the added pain.

I will give it another week or so before I talk to the doctor about it .

Have a great day [emoji275]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey girls, it's been a long day, about lunchtime, I got a call from my sister concerning my sister in law and that the
Time was near. I have been at my brother's all afternoon, and got home a little while ago. She is lingering still,
But it won't be long. I am so sad.....

Oh dear Aquagirl.....I'm so sorry. I'm sure your heart is breaking. I wish you comfort and much love. I'll say a prayer for you and your family. We can't stop time but we can cherish the time we have right? I'm sorry. Elsie....at least you called the correct number. My mother in law called her mom many states away and had a lovely 20 minute chat before they realized it was the wrong number!!!! But then they continued to chat for another 10 minutes before saying goodbye. Total strangers!! Lol. I took it easy this morning doing about 30 min light cardio with a relaxing stretch after. Hello to all who follow.

Linda I am sorry about your news. hugs to you and your family. so much going on with us all - family issues, health, moving etc...

today I did hoco and PUB - biceps only. My daughter did a workout blender workout too - one of mine - bi's/shoulders

I hope to see you all tomorrow. and yes, where is henriette?

Thanks girls....I appreciate it. My heart just aches for my brother and their girls, if there ever was a match made
In heaven, they are it...and on a lighter note, your posts, Elsie and Peg, cracked me up, about the phone calls,
I needed that ....I "talked" w/Henriette last week, she still hasn't been feeling so good, but hopefully will be feeling
Better and back with us soon, Feel better Henriette, we are missing ya'

Hello girls, excellent workouts today. Sounds like you have given your daughter the WB bug Ceci. lol. Yes, it is very warm here as well. I got in a long walk tonight. It was lovely! Oh, Linda, wishing your brother, sil, yourself and your whole family comfort and caring right now. Your brother is fortunate to have you there for him during his hurt.
My mother in law called her mom many states away and had a lovely 20 minute chat before they realized it was the wrong number!!!! But then they continued to chat for another 10 minutes before saying goodbye. Total strangers!!
OMG. Too funny. Both My Mom & I have accents, so I don't see that happening. lol. My brain is just mush lately. ....

First of all aquagirl, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Elsie, I had the wrong weekend too. I've been ready for weeks! Sadly I don't think my kids will do anything for me, but I plan on giving my mom and my mil a special day.

Rest day Monday. Not sure about ties, but I think I'd like to run.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.