Daily check in May 4

pwmatt

Cathlete
I still can't believe its May already! Sheesh! Its unbelievable how fast the time goes!

ME for me today!

Good Morning !

Had a great night's sleep ! Today I get to choose my own cardio & abs.
Haven't thought about it much yet.....maybe a fun step or a long walk outside ! *shrugs* Will bb to post what I did.

Good morning. I did MM yesterday and I'm sore this morning. Today its SB for me. I like that one.

It was so humid yesterday I had to break down and turn the AC on in the house.

I'm not likin' I have to work today. I loved staying home yesterday even though I didnt feel well.

High Ho, High Ho, off to work I go.

Have a great day

Carmen.

Hi everyone,

Crazy day here at work, sorry I am late.

Today was Leg day - I did Tracey's Glute Camp, Pilates and Yoga segments from her Parts Series. That workout never fails to make me sore for days...oh joy..

I did Step Works , which was a blast and felt like a new workout since it's been ages since I've done it. I could do without all the wooooooo's and YOU LOOK HOT 's though. *shudder* lol
Added on core from iCycle cycle/core/yoga and had a very sweaty workout. Part due to humidity, I'm sure.
Looks like a great day though. I LOVE summer weather !!!!

Hi all,

I did about 30 min. of Amy Bento's Xtreme Kickbox stopped due to my knee hurting again. I think I have another ganglion cyst on this knee but unlike the other knee where I have one this one hurts and may warrant a visit to the doctor, sigh. I can't win.:(

At least I did something, and I can walk but walking hurts eventually and doesn't do anything for my weight. My weight is trying to come back down but it is a slow process at my age.

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.